Update to the BC2 recode

Just like it says in the title I just need someone to pop in and give me a heads up on the status of the recode. I figured that de.bug will have his hands full with BF3 in a few weeks hopefully, that'll give us all a rest on the detections with BC2 and give it another few months of undetected bliss. Oh, and by the way have you guys checked out Hackreviews.com? I stumbled on to this site and read a very dated review of the site and I figured somebody gotta tell them that things have definitely changed since that review was made.

Re: Update to the BC2 recode

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrano12
    Just like it says in the title I just need someone to pop in and give me a heads up on the status of the recode. I figured that de.bug will have his hands full with BF3 in a few weeks hopefully, that'll give us all a rest on the detections with BC2 and give it another few months of undetected bliss. Oh, and by the way have you guys checked out Hackreviews.com? I stumbled on to this site and read a very dated review of the site and I figured somebody gotta tell them that things have definitely changed since that review was made.
    ..I know where you are coming from "Tyrano12"...and there is no update to be given at the moment as we are testing with no issues. :lol:

Bad compnay 2 has been released

Thread Information