buying de.bug sub.

so if i bought the de.bug sub for 4 weeks and downloaded the hack will i keep after the 4 weeks?( no im guessing because its reaccuring)
    or is there a way just to buy one hack(have it forever)
    all i want is the combat arms hack.

You can only use the hack if you have an active subscription. Each sub last 28days :wink:

i think you can just buy the hack but is it always forever have it? and when i click buy that hack only it goes to the agrrement thing... thanks for helping when you do

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    You can only use the hack if you have an active subscription. Each sub last 28days :wink:
    no effence but thats dumb and exspensive if i just cant buy 1. :*(
    you prob dont advertise but anyother sites that do like singles if you guys dont? id hate to leave this good site.

Re: buying de.bug sub.

Quote Originally Posted by jijpah
    so if i bought the de.bug sub for 4 weeks and downloaded the hack will i keep after the 4 weeks?( no im guessing because its reaccuring)
    jijpah, we sell VIP forum access. There are hacks there to use while you are a member. Once your membership or (subscription) expires, so does your access. When your membership expires, you will no longer have access to any of the forums or hacks that they contain, and no we do not sell access to single hack forums.

If you wish to use the combat arms hack, you will have to purchase VIP access to the De.Bug VIP area. You will have access for 28 days. After 28 days, your access will expire and you will have to purchase again to continue.

<center>DEBUG MASTER PACK
    Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
    Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
    Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:[authorizenet:aede6e047f]04a8d3b1-0668-480d-bf90-9e3d70effb7e[/authorizenet:aede6e047f]</center>

Re: buying de.bug sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by jijpah
    jijpah, we sell VIP forum access. There are hacks there to use while you are a member. Once your membership or (subscription) expires, so does your access. When your membership expires, you will no longer have access to any of the forums or hacks that they contain, and no we do not sell access to single hack forums.

If you wish to use the combat arms hack, you will have to purchase VIP access to the De.Bug VIP area. You will have access for 28 days. After 28 days, your access will expire and you will have to purchase again to continue.

<center>DEBUG MASTER PACK
    Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
    Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
    Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:[authorizenet:94431fe132]04a8d3b1-0668-480d-bf90-9e3d70effb7e[/authorizenet:94431fe132]</center>
    ok, thanks ill think about it

Thread Information