Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    buying de.bug sub.

    so if i bought the de.bug sub for 4 weeks and downloaded the hack will i keep after the 4 weeks?( no im guessing because its reaccuring)
    or is there a way just to buy one hack(have it forever)
    all i want is the combat arms hack.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    13,008
    Rep Power
    0
    You can only use the hack if you have an active subscription. Each sub last 28days :wink:

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    i think you can just buy the hack but is it always forever have it? and when i click buy that hack only it goes to the agrrement thing... thanks for helping when you do

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    You can only use the hack if you have an active subscription. Each sub last 28days :wink:
    no effence but thats dumb and exspensive if i just cant buy 1. :*(
    you prob dont advertise but anyother sites that do like singles if you guys dont? id hate to leave this good site.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: buying de.bug sub.

    Quote Originally Posted by jijpah
    so if i bought the de.bug sub for 4 weeks and downloaded the hack will i keep after the 4 weeks?( no im guessing because its reaccuring)
    or is there a way just to buy one hack(have it forever)
    all i want is the combat arms hack.
    jijpah, we sell VIP forum access. There are hacks there to use while you are a member. Once your membership or (subscription) expires, so does your access. When your membership expires, you will no longer have access to any of the forums or hacks that they contain, and no we do not sell access to single hack forums.

    If you wish to use the combat arms hack, you will have to purchase VIP access to the De.Bug VIP area. You will have access for 28 days. After 28 days, your access will expire and you will have to purchase again to continue.


    <center>DEBUG MASTER PACK
    Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
    Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
    Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

    GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:[authorizenet:aede6e047f]04a8d3b1-0668-480d-bf90-9e3d70effb7e[/authorizenet:aede6e047f]</center>

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: buying de.bug sub.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by jijpah
    so if i bought the de.bug sub for 4 weeks and downloaded the hack will i keep after the 4 weeks?( no im guessing because its reaccuring)
    or is there a way just to buy one hack(have it forever)
    all i want is the combat arms hack.
    jijpah, we sell VIP forum access. There are hacks there to use while you are a member. Once your membership or (subscription) expires, so does your access. When your membership expires, you will no longer have access to any of the forums or hacks that they contain, and no we do not sell access to single hack forums.

    If you wish to use the combat arms hack, you will have to purchase VIP access to the De.Bug VIP area. You will have access for 28 days. After 28 days, your access will expire and you will have to purchase again to continue.


    <center>DEBUG MASTER PACK
    Battlefield 3 Cheats | Combat Arms Cheats | Battlefield 2 Cheats | Bad Company 2 Cheats
    Battlefield 2142 Cheats | Battlefield Heroes Cheats | Battlefield Play4Free Cheats
    Bad Company 2 Vietnam Cheats | Alliance of Valiant Arms Cheats | Medal of Honor Cheats

    GET MASTER PACK ACCESS:[authorizenet:94431fe132]04a8d3b1-0668-480d-bf90-9e3d70effb7e[/authorizenet:94431fe132]</center>
    ok, thanks ill think about it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •