Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    i use 32 bit

Gigabyte ultra durable 3 P55-UD3

so you guys think i should get a XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 "Dual Fan", norwegian shops take about 280 euro for it.

You will need to upgrade to Win7 64 bit for over 4gb of RAM... XFX has a great warranty... The 6950 is a good card... I still suggest a 6970 though... You can get Win7 64 in our sharez section and then use the windows loader by Daz (google) to activate it. It will save you some $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    You will need to upgrade to Win7 64 bit for over 4gb of RAM... XFX has a great warranty... The 6950 is a good card... I still suggest a 6970 though... You can get Win7 64 in our sharez section and then use the windows loader by Daz (google) to activate it. It will save you some $$$.
    XFX has terrible warranty outside the US

Quote Originally Posted by KristerE
    so you guys think i should get a XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 "Dual Fan", norwegian shops take about 280 euro for it.
    Bought two of them from http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.aspx?sku=623698#reviews
    These cards will run all games at max settings, and with a simple Upgrade they are unlocked to 6970 :wink:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/...ng/vidcard/159

If you're going to go AMD get Sapphire or Diamond. XFX blow. Think about it, you have to pay a few more bucks for the Sapphire or Diamond brand, but you won't have any issues with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    If you're going to go AMD get Sapphire or Diamond. XFX blow. Think about it, you have to pay a few more bucks for the Sapphire or Diamond brand, but you won't have any issues with them.
    EVGA is one of the best NVIDIA card makers out on the market right now. a GTX 590 would be a good card for you

Quote Originally Posted by oneeagle1103
    Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    EVGA is one of the best NVIDIA card makers out on the market right now. a GTX 590 would be a good card for you
    If price is no issue this is a great card, but when you get 2x6970 2gb cards for less money I dont really think its worth it :wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information