Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    I dont get the craze of the IPHONE....I just dont get it. Seems that every few months they are coming out with a new one and every jumps for it.

I see middle school kids walking around with them.

Little off topic:

The high school one of my kids use to attend is always complaining they are broke and need more teachers, need to build, need gym equipment. I got a memo the other day that they will be giving every kid at the school either a Galaxy Tab II or IPAD 2. :roll:
    I just got a list of states that were issued stimulus money for certain things. Maybe your state got some of this "free money". :roll:

My sig says it all

Paid i agree with you, i see lil kids running around with blackberries and iPhone and i go WHY?...i went to a B-Day party for my GF's grandparents cousins or something and this little girl says to her cousin "CAN YOU WATCH MY BLACKBERRY!?"...this girl wasn't even 10...TEN!! WTF????

I was against iPhones but i will admit it helps me greatly at school, checking internet since all my assignments and work and updates are on a facebook like exclusive system for my university, putting assignments and lectures on my iPhone to read up on, and most importantly, showing me when and where my bus will arrive to take me to school (since i take 2 bus' to total an hour of commute time...sometimes i'm late, very helpful in letting me know which alternative bus i should take and where to stop ideally)...

however...i am 19 and i'm in university...NOT SOME 9 YEAR OLD KID WHO HASN'T EVEN HIT PUBERTY!...let ALONE using an iPhone...OR BLACKBERRY...these devices are used for communication...wtf is a 9 year old supposed to use it for? the parents shouldn't even LET their kid out of a specific area so it can't be to call the parents and let them know where they are...these kids shouldn't be hanging out at the mall, so they shouldn't be calling/texting each other to let them know where they are...and i sincerely hope these children aren't using buses at their age by themselves, such that they need to know when and where a bus will come. that leaves one more option....GAMES....CHILDREN...you can get a DS AND A PSP for as much or less than an iPhone...wtf?

my rant of the day for children in this day and age....

I dont use any apple products but my mac. And I dont get the whole iPhone craze either, they're really are not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by xPandaz
    I dont use any apple products but my mac. And I dont get the whole iPhone craze either, they're really are not that good.
    You base an opinion on a product that you yourself have never used? mgslap:

No, I have used 2 iPhones in my life but I sold them many months ago. Tried to use the 4th one, it just doesnt feel right for me although I know that other people are fans of it and love it. I just hate Fanboys -_-

At my work we just completed trials on all the latest SmartPhones (Exlcuding the iPhone 4s and Galaxy S2) and we found that the Windows 7 Phone and iPhone were the best and there wasn't much difference between the two. But I am now tossing up if I should between the GS2 WP7 or wait for an iPhone 5 release. Lol

I know several people that switched from the blackberry to the iphone. Everyone of them with in a few months went back to the blackberry.

I had the galaxy smartphone but sold it after a few months and went back to my older basic style flip phone. The smart phone became dangerous if I needed to answer it or make a phone call while driving or walking. Maybe the iphone would have been better but the best phone I every had was 15 years ago a bag phone. An astronaut could get a signal on the moon with that thing. To bad they turned all cell phones down, way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    I know several people that switched from the blackberry to the iphone. Everyone of them with in a few months went back to the blackberry.

I had the galaxy smartphone but sold it after a few months and went back to my older basic style flip phone. The smart phone became dangerous if I needed to answer it or make a phone call while driving or walking. Maybe the iphone would have been better but the best phone I every had was 15 years ago a bag phone. An astronaut could get a signal on the moon with that thing. To bad they turned all cell phones down, way down.
    Well a bag phone was a full 3 watt phone with an external antenna. The new phones all have internal antennas and run 400 mw or less of power. You really don't want all that RF energy that close to your brain, especially at your ear where there is no skull to help shield the brain.

Look up the stats for brain cancer, especially for police because they use that microphone hooked to their shoulder with that antenna sticking up next to their heads with 2-5 watts or RF energy in the VHF or UHF (basically microwave) frequency spectrums.

Stat's in my university...40% of kits us BlackBerry's...20~% use iPhones, 20~% use Androids, ~15% don't have a smartphone, and 5~% use microsoft phone AHAHAHA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information