umm, been away for years..

Hi,

I've been away for years... I originally only had a BF2142 hack/subscription only, but upgraded to a full lifetime, which unlocked all the hacks, both the radar and aimbot hacks.

When the hacks got detected, we had to go to another site, which we had to signup for and we got hacks from that site. Then later, we got the hacks again from this site. I stopped playing pc games shortly after due to RL issues. I also remember getting an email from bf2142leet that the site had transferred owners.

Recently, I started playing pc games again, so i visited here to see what hacks were available. I am wondering what does a Lifetime membership do now? Or since the site transferred owners, my subscription isn't supported?

well, just answered my own question after i did a search...

guess the lifetime is useless now

You can still gain access to all our private vip forums, but to gain access to our new set of cheats you will need to have an active subscription with us

Quote Originally Posted by overated
    well, just answered my own question after i did a search...

guess the lifetime is useless now
    ...it's not useless you "Oldtimer"! Glad to see you back here!

Welcome back :bom:

Senior Moderator
    Lifetime is no longer offered, but you should have access to all non hack related forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    Lifetime is no longer offered, but you should have access to all non hack related forums.
    I think he should be able to access all of De.Bugs or Razor's hacks because that's kinda odd. Lifetime for all hacks yet now it's really kinda worthless from the hacker stand point. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by S0T0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    I think he should be able to access all of De.Bugs or Razor's hacks because that's kinda odd. Lifetime for all hacks yet now it's really kinda worthless from the hacker stand point. >.>
    S0T0, I'm not sure why you think that it is odd.
    He still has Lifetime access to all VIP forums that are non hack related, as do many of the old timers.

Back when lifetime membership was available, it was for the existing coders and hacks by those coders at the time.
    Those coders are no longer here, so neither their forums nor their hacks are here anymore.
    The lifetime membership fees paid at that time went to those coders, so it really wouldn't be fair to the current coders to provide access to their forums because they would not be compensated at all.

Also don't forget that VIP subscriptions are for the VIP coder forums and not for the hacks. The hacks are included as part of the current coder's VIP forum.

Thread Information