Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by centason
    It is a reference card, the 590s will over heat. There are no dual fan setups released yet, but that may change as I heard EVGA, MSI and ASUS will be releasing dual fans soon. The card has stupid power, why no one has released a dual fan setup is beyond me.
    They should just throw a water block on them when shipping. That would solve it all 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Quote Originally Posted by centason
    It is a reference card, the 590s will over heat. There are no dual fan setups released yet, but that may change as I heard EVGA, MSI and ASUS will be releasing dual fans soon. The card has stupid power, why no one has released a dual fan setup is beyond me.
    They should just throw a water block on them when shipping. That would solve it all 8)
    I'd do that in the first place with those cards. They may release dual fans when the price drops. I don't know. Right now if a dual fan setup were released, it would probably go for around $1100, and in this economy. $800-$900 is better than $1100. Companies are probably playing it smart.

I kind of feel like a cheapskate since I bought my 2 580's for $1,180. Oh well, just lets me know I could always get another if I start to fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by stiltz85
    I kind of feel like a cheapskate since I bought my 2 580's for $1,180. Oh well, just lets me know I could always get another if I start to fall behind.
    My whole computer was less than half of that :roll:

I'm just trying to build something that I won't have to upgrade for quite some time. And something that can get the job done no matter what. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stiltz85
    Heck, where ever you can find a deal for a good card cheap isn't being a cheapskate, it's being smart. :wink:

Return the card by telling them it will not boot on your PC, if they offer a RMA(Take it and tell them the same thing it will not run, eventually they will offer you a refund which you can just buy 2 GTX 580 for the best of both world.

Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    Return the card by telling them it will not boot on your PC, if they offer a RMA(Take it and tell them the same thing it will not run, eventually they will offer you a refund which you can just buy 2 GTX 580 for the best of both world.
    Surprisingly or not i took your idea before i even saw your post thanks alot guys, i was told its the drivers for the 590's they were not correct in such a way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information