Thread: CRASH COURSE...

CRASH COURSE...

Hey any admins or mods on that can lend a hnd nxt door... dont want to put to much info out than what needs be.... If your working for fpsc i would think you would get my drift when I spk and say "next door".... (Sister site) shhhh!... lol yall should seriously advertise both status' on both sites you might get more revenue in...

Lets say i get tired of CA and want to go play "CashOnDemand" (lol).... well if i was a n00b and didnt know that there were hacks out for "CashOnDemand" than i would luck out and walts right past "next door" (sis site) lol.... I love my covert talking...

kinda reminds me of my hacking ingame of being covertly a hacker (not anymore, cause i want to make a montage of poooning the crap out of everyone)

We are porting over to a new forum at CODH at the moment. I'm sure a cheat status of some sort will be added in the near future.

All of the COD cheats are only offered at that site, this is why we do not have a status page here for those cheats.
    We have a status page at CODH for the cheats offered their, and we have one here for these cheats.
    As for mentioning of CODH we do have many locations on both sites that refer to FPS and CODH. There are several locations throughout the site that speaks of upcoming MW3 and other cheats offered, likewise we have similar one posted at CODH

Thread Information