Thread: Please help!!!

Please help!!!

I signed up for a subscription, and loaded the hack, before I can even get into a server my bfbc2 exits out to desktop with no error messages nothing.....

Be sure you have all the files needed for the hack to run and inject and that your GFX cards driver file is updated. Make sure that the loader is in a folder of its own not mixed in with any other apps.

Microsoft Direct X Download

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 FULL PACKAGE Download

C++ 2008

C++ 2005

Go here and download the one for Windows and update your PB
    http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

If you are loosing packet flow it may be due to a Firewall issue blocking connection with PB and your PC.
    Go to Control Panel>Admin Tools>Services then look through the list. Look for Windows Firewall and Windows Defender, if you see either of these running then set then to disabled rather than the automatic that they will be set too. Then stop the service from running. Look for your personal AV/Firewall too, if you have it disabled see if it is also running in the background. Once this is complete, delete the copy of the hack you have now and download a fresh copy and try again please

If you are running Steam be sure that Steam Community is disabled.
    Open Steam > go to settings> go to in-game> uncheck "enable steam community in-game" > click ok.

The hack will not work unless you set DirectX9 for BF BC2
    Use the Settings Editor to do this

One more thing, got everything to work but....

I'm left handed and I use the arrow keys to navigate, but how can I play when it keeps selecting options for me while I'm hitting the arrow keys......

Press F8 to close the menu when done making your settings. You don't play with the menu open.

Thread Information