Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LF a steam account.

Hey guys i'm looking for a steam account with Homefront on it, any other games will just be a bonus and of course if there is other games on the account i will pay for them aswell, post Screenies+your asking price please

Pease,
    Dragton

Ps. the account should not have any Banns/Warnings on it please.

Re: LF a steam account.

Quote Originally Posted by dragton
    Hey guys i'm looking for a steam account with Homefront on it, any other games will just be a bonus and of course if there is other games on the account i will pay for them aswell, post Screenies+your asking price please

Pease,
    Dragton

Ps. the account should not have any Banns/Warnings on it please.
    Hi,

We sell homefront for $23.95 on ****************.com

Bah i always find them sites an hassle, 20 questions when you buy something :P

Ah not really .. I own the site and we are an official partner of FPSC.

If you rather skip the site, I can get you a steam account with it pre-loaded for the same price.. I'm just doing all the work for you .. you just have to pay through our system

Although I'm kinda curious .. How do you buy anything online? We have 4 steps (same as Amazon and Best Buy) and less than competitors.

DD's site is legit. I've bought keys as well as many other members. Its easy, just like buying on any other website.

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    DD's site is legit. I've bought keys as well as many other members. Its easy, just like buying on any other website.
    Bought a Black Ops key last week from the site, amazingly simple to do, and fast none-the-less. Trust it LOTS of people from this site have bought a game from the site if im correct and lots have loved it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wasn't knocking DD's website :P
    It's just every time i use a use a store like that i have to wait like 3 days, cause there asking me all these questions and shit, asking for my ID and what not, i just prefer not too buy from them, personal prefrence, and nothing personal against DD's site (:

And with E-bay and amazon and what not, well thats different, they don't ask me 20 questions lol.

Peace,
    Dragton

I wasn't knocking DD's website :P
    It's just every time i use a use a store like that i have to wait like 3 days, cause there asking me all these questions and p00p, asking for my ID and what not, i just prefer not too buy from them, personal prefrence, and nothing personal against DD's site (:

And with E-bay and amazon and what not, well thats different, they don't ask me 20 questions lol.

Peace,
    Dragton
    not sayin u knocked it, trust me; no questions were asked besides "do you really want to pay full price?" and i had my key in 2 hours after hitting add to cart i was playing, given 1 hour to download and 1 hour for them to send me a key!
    This site could really change your opinion of these sites for good, if u give it a try I never turn to ebay for anything nowadays.. plus its way cheaper from DD's site! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3 Days and ID? lol wow who does that?

The longest time we've ever had was 12 hours .. most keys are sent within a few hours.. Return customers are sent within 30 - 45 minutes .. depending on how busy we are.

We don't ask for ID .. we do however do manual payment checks to make sure your 100% legitimate.. than we send your order

Ill buy the key from DD and put in on Steam for you and sell it to you for 40$ with one step on PayPal as a gift purchase if you want???...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information