Thread: new purchase

Single Cheat: Battlefield 4
    Start: 08/13/2014
    End: 01/10/2015

new purchase

I am debating getting a regular monthly account vs a manual account every month. I was a little nervous signing up for normal as I could not see what the procedure is to cancel, once I have started. I am not sure how many times in a row we can afford the service (seeing Doctors a lot). Do I have to wait 24 hrs for either normal or manual (for verification)?
    Sorry for the trouble.
    Thank you,
    Dakota

PS- basically asking what the cancel procedure is and the time period for either. thank you.

Paying with paypal is instant if you have a credit card attached, manual payment you'll need to wait for Hacker98 to set you up, then cancel procedure is very easy to do, there is a tutorial inside the help forum once (if) you sign up.

If you don't think you can afford a regular sub, then use the manual payment option. The manual payment is a one time purchase. It can take up to 24 hrs to be activated, but that rarely ever happens. Plus with the manual payment, you don't have to worry about canceling if you don't have money, you can just buy another sub once you do have money.

Thread Information