Battlefield Play4Free Hack Question

Hi, I'm sagon and I'm looking for a hack just for BF P4F. Is it possible for it to be sold separately? I already can get these hacks free but they don't last long, it includes aimkey, esp (of course), radar, parachute and speed hack which is nice that most hacks don't have to offer

So back to my question, separate purchase? Only way for me to be a buyer if it helps any bit

No flames please

Re: Battlefield Play4Free Hack Question

Quote Originally Posted by sagon
    Hi, I'm sagon and I'm looking for a hack just for BF P4F. Is it possible for it to be sold separately? I already can get these hacks free but they don't last long *est. level 13*, it includes aimkey, esp (of course), radar, parachute and speed hack which is nice that most hacks don't have to offer

So back to my question, separate purchase? Only way for me to be a buyer if it helps any bit

No flames please

Sorry, but I believe tjat it is not possible.
    You'll have to buy the master pack.

Poster from My iphone.

Sorry for this but really this would be the a double post as that was a glitch, I did not in any way quoted myself. It just happened after I posted my first post so if I would to get an infraction\warning than it would be for this. Better than getting one for nothing and actually explaining what happened.

Once again SORRY for this one and only double post. :drunken:

As I Said before, this is not possible since the de.bug loader gives you all of the hacks in the master package, he would have to recode the loader to make it possible.

If it were any other site you would be paying per hack. You gat all of de.bug's games for $20, which is a steal. The P4F hack hasn't been detected since release. A few other sites and some public hacks have been getting nailed.

Well thats all I wanted to know, not paying 20 for just a beta free game you know. I rather get it free with slow updates, others I can pay for $3 surveyfree download link instead paying full $25 for a nice hack *or do survey, ha never* which of course better than any p4f hack I've ever seen. From the videos I seen for fps its decent but hows it hidden is what your actually paying for, no offense aimbot doesn't look that good, I'd just use the aimkey and aim myself with my big monitor\tv.

By the way centason, its not a steal if you only want P4f...overpriced just for that but thats only for those who are in my shoes. Sure I'd got all those games, hell even more on Steam but not risking my steam account where P4F is steamfree

If De.Bug could make an exception for me I'd take it, PM me personally if you would. Only person to talk to since hes the actual owner unless he already firmed it.

I bought the pack because I wanted to hack on MoH.
    I ended up buying and downloading all the games in the pack the same day. It's totally worth the money, try pming de.bug though.

Quote Originally Posted by sagon
    Well thats all I wanted to know, not paying 20 for just a beta free game you know. I rather get it free with slow updates, others I can pay for $3 surveyfree download link instead paying full $25 for a nice hack *or do survey, ha never* which of course better than any p4f hack I've ever seen. From the videos I seen for fps its decent but hows it hidden is what your actually paying for, no offense aimbot doesn't look that good, I'd just use the aimkey and aim myself with my big monitor\tv.

By the way centason, its not a steal if you only want P4f...overpriced just for that but thats only for those who are in my shoes. Sure I'd got all those games, hell even more on Steam but not risking my steam account where P4F is steamfree

If De.Bug could make an exception for me I'd take it, PM me personally if you would. Only person to talk to since hes the actual owner unless he already firmed it.
    I aimbot pilots out of jets all the time

Anywho, keep us in mind if you ever change your mind

locking now

[locked]

Thread Information