COD site / BF hack Compensation

The BC2/APB is being detected due to their popularity and of course the new push of BF3 underway by EA. Two weeks now without an update, and even though I was one of the lucky ones that wasn't detected, I'm not getting extra time.

The COD cheats site isn't working, nor is the hack. There are no explanations given to the issue at hand. I bought this hack due to the downtime of BC2, now I'm out 40 dollars instead of 20.

I suppose being the #1 hack server has every punkbuster/valve employee gunning for you, and I also know that keeping hacks current is a lot of work, however, I'm a paying customer of your site. I don't pay to read updates on what you're doing, I pay to use the hack. If you can't keep your hack up 95% of the time, and want a loyal customer base behind you, consider compensating those who aren't as vocal as the moderators/die-hard members, or players who just enjoy over-exploiting. It might hurt a bit for revenue at first, but you're more likely to keep your customers in the long run.

Re: COD site / BF hack Compensation

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstartjones
    The BC2/APB is being detected due to their popularity and of course the new push of BF3 underway by EA. Two weeks now without an update, and even though I was one of the lucky ones that wasn't detected, I'm not getting extra time.

The COD cheats site isn't working, nor is the hack. There are no explanations given to the issue at hand. I bought this hack due to the downtime of BC2, now I'm out 40 dollars instead of 20.

I suppose being the #1 hack server has every punkbuster/valve employee gunning for you, and I also know that keeping hacks current is a lot of work, however, I'm a paying customer of your site. I don't pay to read updates on what you're doing, I pay to use the hack. If you can't keep your hack up 95% of the time, and want a loyal customer base behind you, consider compensating those who aren't as vocal as the moderators/die-hard members, or players who just enjoy over-exploiting. It might hurt a bit for revenue at first, but you're more likely to keep your customers in the long run.
    ...there was a post made by the site owner in reference to the bfbc2 free program being down and there was compensation mentioned here at FPS Cheats.

...as far as the "COD" site they are a different entity and any issues with that site should be addressed there. (BTW...It's being worked on!).

The CODC site is down at the moment, the techs are working on it and we hope to see it backup ASAP.

Any issues you have @CODC have noting to do with this forum. Asking here is any info is known on the site being down is fine.

Any other concerns you have with CODC will need to be addressed at that forum when it is back up

Thread Information