Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Obama action figure

Anyone order their Navy Seal Team Obama Action Figure yet? $34.95 and I kid you not :lol:

By the way, in the article below they said he is holding a m1-a4...It is a M4-A1 :lol:

Now, what gets me is this: Obama said we cant release pictures because it may offend. I guess this company didn't get the memo.

celebrate Bin Laden's death
    By Mark Duell

Last updated at 8:52 PM on 12th May 2011

Gone are the days when children might ask for Superman, Buzz Lightyear or Darth Vader as a Christmas present. Now those toys have to contest with the ‘Rambama’.
    A new action figure of President Barack Obama as a Navy SEAL has been released by a company in Oxford, Connecticut, to celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden.
    Emil Vicale’s firm Hero Builders has made the ‘Rambama’ SEAL Team 6 action figure of a muscular President armed with an M1-A4 gun in honour of the news.

The $34.95 Rambo-style action figure of the 44th President already seems to have been a hit, as the Hero Builders website crashed for periods on Thursday.
    ‘What is so odd is that we made an action figure of him before he even became President, after he gave his speech in Chicago (in 2004),’ Mr Vicale told NewsFeed.
    ‘It never resonated with the public, so we think this is the one,’ he said. ‘It's topical and political. He was the man in charge when we got Osama.’

WOW! Anything to make a quick buck I suppose lol. :lol: Fail of epic porportions

Maybe they didnt send a team in...could have been all Rambama!

If I was on the Seal Team, I would be highly offended that they made the action figure to look like that jackwagon. :evil:

Where can i buy one of this? Going to send 3 people an action figure.

Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    ....you better not ya jackwagon!! I KNOW where you live!!

I best not get one, or I will send it back to sender loaded with camel dung. :twisted:

Wow, this has got to be the biggest SLAP in the face to the military yet... I about forgot that I'm not getting a raise next year after these toy makers release an Obummer action figure. Don't send one to me because I will take it to an Obamacare doctor and have him melted down. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Wow, this has got to be the biggest SLAP in the face to the military yet... I about forgot that I'm not getting a raise next year after these toy makers release an Obummer action figure. Don't send one to me because I will take it to an Obamacare doctor and have him melted down. :twisted:
    ....set your "action figure" of choice on the ground.

Have that "Action Figure" handing out perks to his friends.
    have a bunch of paper mache figures that look like Zombies kneeling before it.
    Cut a hole in the end of a Clorox Bottle and light it with the flame of your choice.

.....when the Clorox Bottle starts to burn and drip let said flaming droplets of burning hell cascade down on said "Action Figure".

...they make a sound as they drop that reminds me of a 20mm chaingun firing on an old A-7!!

Send one to me. Ill put it in storage and make some collectors money off it one day.

Thread Information