Thread: Bfbc2 questions

Bfbc2 questions

Is it undetected, i just want to make sure.
    If it gets detected, do i still get the new update of it? Ex. update 5.3.2011. hack detected, hack update 5.3.2011. pay 5$ for update or free?
    How long do i have the hack? For those 15days that i paid or forever?

Re: Bfbc2 questions

Quote Originally Posted by RileX
    If it gets detected, do i still get the new update of it? Ex. update 5.3.2011. hack detected, hack update 5.3.2011. pay 5$ for update or free?
    The hack is currecntly undetected. You will get all updates of the hack for free.
    You get the hack for how ever long you pay. So you pay for one month, you get to use the hack for one month.

Quote Originally Posted by S00PR3M3
    The hack is currecntly undetected. You will get all updates of the hack for free.
    You get the hack for how ever long you pay. So you pay for one month, you get to use the hack for one month.
    So if i buy membership for one month, i can use any cheat i want or only bfbc2?
    Also what if i buy membership for 1 month and the game updates, the hack gets detected for like 2 days, do i get those 2 days returned or?

Quote Originally Posted by S00PR3M3
    So if i buy membership for one month, i can use any cheat i want or only bfbc2?
    Also what if i buy membership for 1 month and the game updates, the hack gets detected for like 2 days, do i get those 2 days returned or?
    See here: http://www.fpscheats.com/viewtopic.p...asc&highlight=

That is all the game hacks you'll get access to use for the whole period of your subscription to the de.bug Master Pack.

Game updates/detections are fixed up as soon as possible by the coder. Subscription extensions are usually only given if the hack is offline for a longer period than expected but it rarely reaches that as de.bug has an updated hack out pretty rapido. :wink:

Thread Information