program suggestions

as some of u may have figured out i have plenty time on my hands, untill i get approved for college, but till then i was wondering what programs yall use to make those badass banners/signatures. I wanna have a go at it, i know i can learn it quick and i could also help those on this site that would like some.

for cinematic animation use: particle illusion, to make the signatures most here use photoshop CS5 or 4.

tut on text animation
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuUmbf6yCMs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

A gorgeous text animation in aftereffects
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kU8N0qHbICQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

hmm, looks like it may be a little advanced but i like a challenge gonna download and start a mini project, u think i might be able to post it on the forum for criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by louie***
    hmm, looks like it may be a little advanced but i like a challenge gonna download and start a mini project, u think i might be able to post it on the forum for criticism?
    Of course you can, and I am sure some of the design Team will be happy to help you out as well.

sweet, i wont post it till i think its "good enough" gonna start on it tonite

sweet, i wont post it till i think its "good enough" gonna start on it tonite
    just remember to keep it under 1 MB in size.

mmk, any links to the software? i been up all nite searching links and torrent sites. Kinda dont wanna pay for it since i dont know the program. If yall have a link plz post

mmk, any links to the software? i been up all nite searching links and torrent sites. Kinda dont wanna pay for it since i dont know the program. If yall have a link plz post
    Answered in a PM :drunken:

Particle illusion has a full free trial. After the trial ends, uninstall and re-download. They just had an update.

Photoshop cs5 we have in the shares section along with particle illusion.

K, thanks just got CS5 and am currently seeking live help, making calls now to have people come over and show me. will get particle illusions later

Thread Information