Thread: im very worried

im very worried

k so last couple of days my computer has been giving me much grief since iv been screwin with settings and whatnot to get my games to work with vip,

last night i was seriously considering a NUKE N PAVE i couldnt access my AV i couldnt access my firewall i couldnt really do $%^& all i couldnt even enter my game without it saying ur graphic driver is not responding , then the muther #$%^er wouldnt turn off i forced it to shut down, i restart it and i get a blue screen, so i restart it again it starts but same issuses, so i did a system restore to 5 days prior, seems to be workin ok, however its havin signs of how my other problems started, ie my comp usually takes less than 1 min to shutdown now its like 3-5 mins.... the only way i see myself fixin this mess is a nuke n pave.

i guess what im askin is what software could i possibly use to fix comp and keep in in a good state

i have a 1tb hard drive and 659gb is filled, i really cant afford a nuke n pave, but if it will stop this BS then so be it.

ty in advance

Use this, installed it today, works great. :wink:
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic111092.htm

Quote Originally Posted by rogersten
    Use this, installed it today, works great. :wink:
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic111092.htm

Ty i have installed so far its acting ok, i previously had tuneup utilities 2010

hopefully this one works better

iampoo,

Another one I would get is malwarebytes. There is a free version, but the paid version has more features. I highly recommend it. It can be gotton at www.malwarebytes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    iampoo,

Another one I would get is malwarebytes. There is a free version, but the paid version has more features. I highly recommend it. It can be gotton at www.malwarebytes.com

ty snuke, i have downloaded the full version and its registerd

honestly that one care pro thing... i dont see ne changes my comp is still slow and slowing it seems.... i miss the days my comp shut down in under 30 seconds... im gettin annoyed with 3 min shutdown times....

honestly if i had like a portable drive, id copy all the stuff i wanna keep (games/music/movies) over 600gb of info lolz, then id do a nuke n pave, i always did that in past and it worked fine
    now that i have all this info almost 3 times as much as ne other comp iv ever owned im very ify on nuke n pave.

im gettin a new vid card in couple weeks, id rather install it on a workin no grief comp then the way its actin now /cry

but we will see how it goes, got one care, security essentials, and that new malwarebytes program, hopefully it will help meee lolz

kk ty again and have a good one

Try getting a program called "Defraggler"...run that and defrag your computer..hopefully will help out with some of the speed since your HDD is so big.

sweetness

so after i installed one that maly program and it did its thing and then right after did a defrag, comp is turning off just like it used to nice smooth and fast

ty all very very much for your help, u have saved me a nuke n pave and much data,

that maly program found 26 problems within my c drive mostly within windows..... so whatever was goin on it was attackin my windows files only..... pretty gayness if uask me... but its fixed and i dont think i can be more secure than i am now lmao..

running maly, onecare and security essentials, if somthin gets past this then inno im f%CT, but ne who ty again much obliged

have a good one all

iampoo,

I'm so glad that malwarebytes found and fixed your problem.

That is a wonderful program and has saved my bacon more than once.

Thread Information