Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0

    Crysis 2 Hack Feedback

    I plan on purchasing and downloading as soon as I get home but I'm too excited and must know... Is it good?!? The anticipation is killing me.

    Thanks,
    Pete

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,188
    Rep Power
    0
    Downloading it right now. The reviews for the game seem to be very good. Cant wait to start playing. Download is currently at 53.8 percent done. Man it's killing me waiting for it as well lol. :lol:

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    0
    allthough i only have my laptop here with me atm, i have a had a breif time in the beta and loved it and i played at a small amount today and it was amazing on low(for crysis this means high:P) settings but i will get back to you more tomorrow because i will have hopefully the whole day to play it

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Downloading it right now. The reviews for the game seem to be very good. Cant wait to start playing. Download is currently at 53.8 percent done. Man it's killing me waiting for it as well lol. :lol:
    how can you be downloading it right now? i thought it wasn't released yet. i can't find the actual download link to it anywhere on the site or the forums.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,188
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrestorme
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Downloading it right now. The reviews for the game seem to be very good. Cant wait to start playing. Download is currently at 53.8 percent done. Man it's killing me waiting for it as well lol. :lol:
    how can you be downloading it right now? i thought it wasn't released yet. i can't find the actual download link to it anywhere on the site or the forums.
    March 22nd in the US and March 25th in the EU

    I live in the US.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0
    I think there is some confusion.. I was talking about the hack feedback! But it seems I can not find the download link.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PBristol
    I think there is some confusion.. I was talking about the hack feedback! But it seems I can not find the download link.
    The hack is still in development

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by PBristol
    I think there is some confusion.. I was talking about the hack feedback! But it seems I can not find the download link.
    The hack is still in development
    I was mislead then :-?

    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic109544.htm
    "Crysis 2 Hack + Crossfire Hack - Get it Here Now!"
    "Everyone can download R4z8r's Crysis 2 and Crossfire Hacks Here
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic92843.htm"

    Oh well I'll wait...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PBristol
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by PBristol
    I think there is some confusion.. I was talking about the hack feedback! But it seems I can not find the download link.
    The hack is still in development
    I was mislead then :-?

    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic109544.htm
    "Crysis 2 Hack + Crossfire Hack - Get it Here Now!"
    "Everyone can download R4z8r's Crysis 2 and Crossfire Hacks Here
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic92843.htm"

    Oh well I'll wait...
    It means you can buy the package and as soon as the hack comes out you get it for free on that package the hack is expected to be released soon.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    0
    Rodger. Will wait.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •