Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The email i used is the one i used to pay for the lifetime, and i have proof of that, do you want me to copy and paste the information here?
    also edit the email address i have mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    muplayer2010, the email was sent to the email that is listed in the profile of that account. We can't tell you what it is, so you'll have to remember what you used.

ok, not sure why the paypal is there, hence i used google.

But on another note, i think the lifetime membership was a totally misleading package, vision mentioned if you had lifetime you wouldnt have to buy more subscriptions for anything, especially considering it was not a cheap package. :roll:

I also checked have no access to any of private member area.....

Quote Originally Posted by supergoku2000
    ok, not sure why the paypal is there, hence i used google.

But on another note, i think the lifetime membership was a totally misleading package, vision mentioned if you had lifetime you wouldnt have to buy more subscriptions for anything, especially considering it was not a cheap package. :roll:

Well the first part is you have now regained access to your account.
    That part was what I was trying to fix for you. As per regaining your Forum access the Admin will have to re-enable that part. On the end of having access to certain VIP sections, those sections that you had access to before that are still here will still be accessible. If the coder is no longer here, then his/her VIP sections are no longer here. I will forward this post for the Admins to look into so that your subscription can be set back up.

The lifetime package you purchased gave you lifetime access to the VIP forums and free access to any hacks contained within them. Sadly, none of the coders who offered their hacks at that time offer their support here for those hacks so they are no longer available. FPSCheats will, of course, still honor the access to the VIP forums.

So in simple words the 99$ lifetime subscriptions where for peanuts.... the vip forums is not that interesting and those members that subscribe back then were told and informed vip was for lifetime update for the hacks.
    What was advertised was totally misleading.

Lesson learned last time im trowing money away...

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    The lifetime package you purchased gave you lifetime access to the VIP forums and free access to any hacks contained within them. Sadly, none of the coders who offered their hacks at that time offer their support here for those hacks so they are no longer available. FPSCheats will, of course, still honor the access to the VIP forums.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoku2000
    So in simple words the 99$ lifetime subscriptions where for peanuts.... the vip forums is not that interesting and those members that subscribe back then were told and informed vip was for lifetime update for the hacks.
    What was advertised was totally misleading.

Lesson learned last time im trowing money away...

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    Actually it wasn't misleading what so ever.. I remember before I was a mod I purchased the lifetime access myself for $99 .. where it gave VIP access to all regular forums .. so the sharez, general, offtop, key store etc. That's all I really wanted since I didn't hack as much at the time.. Being able to save great deals on games, talk to my friends and download tons of great applications, games, and music from trusted sources was plenty for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information