Password Reset/Restore Issues

I had to make this "account" to make this post because the system, as set up right now does nothing to help a person with a forgotten or lost password.

If you click the link below the login section for having forgotten your password it tells you to send an email. Great, I sent the email and get an auto-response telling me to go to the forums and post my problem and that things were changed this way to make it possible help us faster. Wonderful.

I come to the boards and cannot log in to ask for assistance with a password reset on my original account because I can't login. Shit.

Can you please fix the boards to be able to properly deal with a forgotten password problem? My original account name just happens to be the start of my email for this account, but the email for it is a different gmail account I have no wish to disclose openly.

PM me, email me, what ever it takes, but I'd like to have my original login back.

Thank you for your help and understanding. This disabled veteran appreciates it. Gaming is my main way of dealing with my pain.

Stand by please... I will get an admin to resolve this issue for you.

Please post back what your forum nick is

Thread Information