Thread: Banned from AVA

Banned from AVA

I got banned from AVA for using the VIP hack. Is there a way to get my account back?

If you have been banned from AVA is was due to your play style, or kill score, and or things done that could not be achieved without a hack. The hack has not and is not detected. As for as your ban, no I am sorry but there is no way to get the soldier back that was banned

"play style"

Quote Originally Posted by Kag3d
    If you have been banned from AVA is was due to your play style, or kill score, and or things done that could not be achieved without a hack. The hack has not and is not detected. As for as your ban, no I am sorry but there is no way to get the soldier back that was banned
    Ok, thanks. So one thing I noticed is that I get tons of marksman badges because of the hack. Do you suppose that's it or people reporting me without saying they are reporting me during the game?

Also, do you think they are tracking my IP address so that each time i create a new account on my computer they know im using the hack? They have banned 3 of my accounts so I stop paying for the hack

One more noob question...What are some tricks to NOT get found out that I'm hacking. I know there has to be things the AVA team looks for. I want to avoid all those things as best as possible.

I try to keep my SD around 2 or so to look legit.

Quote Originally Posted by dayick
    One more noob question...What are some tricks to NOT get found out that I'm hacking. I know there has to be things the AVA team looks for. I want to avoid all those things as best as possible.

I try to keep my SD around 2 or so to look legit.
    I usually like to keep my score somewhat legit.. if I think my score is too high I'll die a few times on purpose .. I only use ESP and no aimbot .. I try to keep myself a 2:1 - 3:1 K/D Ratio.

I usually like to keep my score somewhat legit.. if I think my score is too high I'll die a few times on purpose .. I only use ESP and no aimbot .. I try to keep myself a 2:1 - 3:1 K/D Ratio.[/quote]

I do the same...you dont have to tell me your name on AVA but whats your rank if I can ask? How long have you been hacking and stayed safe?

Thread Information