Like pulling teeth:)

Lol this wait for verification like pulling teeth I downloaded AVA, CA NA, and and AA3. Played a couple legit games got my graphics all set removed all junk files from thier folders I'm op'd and ready to hack the fak outa them Anyone else waiting for verification? Kinda bored here, should I hang around or log till tomarrow after college?

I`m sorry your having to wait. I`m sure an admin will get you fixed up soon. :wink:

Re: Like pulling teeth:)

Quote Originally Posted by DeboHax
    Lol this wait for verification like pulling teeth I downloaded AVA, CA NA, and and AA3. Played a couple legit games got my graphics all set removed all junk files from thier folders I'm op'd and ready to hack the fak outa them Anyone else waiting for verification? Kinda bored here, should I hang around or log till tomarrow after college?
    DeboHax, starting multiple threads on the same topic will not make the process go any faster. I have responded to you in the first thread that you started here http://www.fpscheats.com/topic108428.htm

Thread Information