anyone know how to get a PS3 bad company cheat?

i just got this ps3 and i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a esp for my bad company 2 (you know like skeletons or bounding boxes)
    a lot of these guys are obviously cheating but they won't hook me up with where i can get something ? anyone know ?

Re: anyone know how to get a PS3 bad company cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by DeviLSDope1
    i just got this ps3 and i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a esp for my bad company 2 (you know like skeletons or bounding boxes)
    a lot of these guys are obviously cheating but they won't hook me up with where i can get something ? anyone know ?
    You can try this : http://tinyurl.com/2f2ctq8

First two links look good. No personal experience here though.

Re: anyone know how to get a PS3 bad company cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by DeviLSDope1
    There is nothing . Its called skill .Lmao Ive got over 600 hrs and a kdr 1.70 skill level usually between 197 and the max 200. Its called motion balls . There so many ways . Dude for example before the play station went down i was at harvest day the sec i could spawn in a fresh game jumped in the tank fire a blind shot at the A flag bam double kill. five secs i had a double. weird shit happens that all. Shot were u no people camp and sometimes u kill snipers in bushs. Thats funny ****ing campers.

Thread Information