Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PMs

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    It's a little old and out of reading now, Roxter1, or maybe the PM sender deleted it. Anyhow, good to see you're alive and kicking and hope to see you back in the VIP forums sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ....good to see your still alive and kicking Roxter!....
    Good to see my favorite moderator again. How's it going Galveston?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxter1
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    It's a little old and out of reading now, Roxter1, or maybe the PM sender deleted it. Anyhow, good to see you're alive and kicking and hope to see you back in the VIP forums sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ....good to see your still alive and kicking Roxter!....
    Good to see my favorite moderator again. How's it going Galveston?
    ...same old same here Roxter! Got a new set of "glass eyes"! :lol:

Roxter i just read your comment about GFX, kind of weird coming from you, because you were taking classes from DD76 learning how to do GFX, i wouldn't go around posting on forums that the ripped layers and the ripping style needs depth.

The work your referring to is from Paid i believe, and she does some very nice GFX, mostly beastly with animation.

My current avatar/sig are made by her, so just be less Boastful before you post about GFX i know your work from past was not much of a "cool" :wink:

We used to offer a lifetime membership in 2009 for just forum access for $99 but that was a long time ago.. and as far as I know only the $20 a month master hack collection and $35 high roller package is available.

I wish they stilled offered lifetime membership. At least to the people who were members then. :|

Web graphics are by reatki, anything web site related is done by him. Some signature sets were done by me but I stopped a month or two back and do not touch signatures or anything like that anymore. the ones you see now are done by damnhacker, oshfriend...They use the rips and tears.

Glad to see you back around roxter. It was always a pleasure having you around in the GFX sections. However the GFX section has been dead for months. There isn't a sotw or large art of the week anymore. Most likely a person of your graphics caliber would get bored fast in there :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Web graphics are by reatki, anything web site related is done by him. Some signature sets were done by me but I stopped a month or two back and do not touch signatures or anything like that anymore. the ones you see now are done by damnhacker, oshfriend...They use the rips and tears.

Glad to see you back around roxter. It was always a pleasure having you around in the GFX sections. However the GFX section has been dead for months. There isn't a sotw or large art of the week anymore. Most likely a person of your graphics caliber would get bored fast in there :wink:
    Starting to come back alive again. Few new people have come in and are starting to show work. Hopefully it will be lite up once again. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Paid

I don't like D4MN H4CKERS' sigs but oshfriend's seem ok.... Then again, its just my opinion.
    DD76 did teach me, but all he really taught me well was to create depth. The actual signatures I make now, are no where near similar to the ones from a year back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information