Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PMs

PMs

I got a private message, being a general member, been bugging me for quite some time now. Would it be possible for someone to read it to me? If not I understand. All I ask is of one favour. Thank you.
    -Roxter

Quote Originally Posted by Roxter1
    I got a private message, being a general member, been bugging me for quite some time now. Would it be possible for someone to read it to me? If not I understand. All I ask is of one favour. Thank you.
    -Roxter
    Hey Roxter1,

The only ones that might be able to read it is an Admin. I will post it up to their attention and see what happens.

Also I was wondering who the new GFX artist is, I can see a lot of signatures with techniques DD76 used to use. Unfortunately the ripped paper effect isn't as good. I can't tell if these are renders or hand drawn, but they seem to be. Though there is, a huge lack of depth... I have been around on many many, new GFX forums, and participated as a GFXMaster user, as well a GFXProffesional administrator.
    I have been around and I now know how to get the effect out of signatures that I want. What I see is most of the new staff have an OK still picture, with a bunch of after effects' crap on them. I was thinking, if they are hand drawn, they are pretty good, but if not, pretty bad.
    I have been on many sites, been many mods, but in the end, the site always had to go. (Bye SEGnosis ! ) I most definitely miss the FPSCheats community, but mostly the graphic's forum. I miss it, but not enough to make me pay $20 at minimum to use the forum ;P. If there was a just forum access deal, I would buy it, 100%, but I don't want access to hacks, and I don't want access to cheats, or glitches, as I do not play games.
    Now this will take us back a bit, but a little less than a year ago, I was banned by Kag3d. (I may not discuss this via PM, therefore I am forced to discuss it here, regardless of whether I get a warning for this or not.) Kag3d banned me, however I do not post often on this forum, therefore probably banning me for my brothers actions. HOWEVER! This is the problem with sharing an account. That is completely my fault and I accept it. During that time my brother had managed to get 2 warnings by not knowingly advertising a website, all he wanted was to make a few cents. Now I can understand this, and why he got two warnings, but I find it difficult to understand why he got his third warning, his ban, for a signature that he had been using for the entire month before. I don't want to hear that bullshit where, "Oh, but it only at this time came to an admins attention!" because that would be a complete lie, my post count is over 2000, my brother is most certainly a, as you may call a "frequent" poster. I am sure you had seen the signature many, multiple times previously in the month. Then I would like an explanation of why it was at the week that my brother had two other yellow cards he got his third (for a signature that he had been using for a month)yellow card during this same week, thus giving him a ban? This is what confused me most, and this is why my brother simply left the forums. Nonetheless, I think this card was given out of pure rage, and for the fact that Kag3d was simply angry at us. We had done a lot of stupid stuff in the past and that might have influenced Kag3d to give us a ban. I can understand this, but I still feel that the card was given at an inappropriate time and for the wrong reasons.

You received a 2 day ban that expired on time. Your opinion on why the ban was given, is of course something you are entitled to. This however has no bearing on your currant status, you are obviously not banned from the site or you would be unable to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kag3d
    You received a 2 day ban that expired on time. Your opinion on why the ban was given, is of course something you are entitled to. This however has no bearing on your currant status, you are obviously not banned from the site or you would be unable to post.
    Agreed, just wanted to bring the post up since I was back for a bit. Whenever someone can tell me the PM, I would be happy to hear.

It's a little old and out of reading now, Roxter1, or maybe the PM sender deleted it. Anyhow, good to see you're alive and kicking and hope to see you back in the VIP forums sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    It's a little old and out of reading now, Roxter1, or maybe the PM sender deleted it. Anyhow, good to see you're alive and kicking and hope to see you back in the VIP forums sometime soon.
    I'd like to, however as I mentioned before, I will not pay $20 for just forum access, and buying hacks is useless as I don't play any games that I require hacks for. If there was a deal for just forum access, then why the hell not?

Cruising, on the dark side of the moon kicking out a mellow bass line
    You actually pay for forum access, the hacks are included.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasy
    You actually pay for forum access, the hacks are included.
    I realize that, but the hacks are a part of why it is so expensive. Hence, if there was JUST a forum access deal to only the graphics forum or off-topic and such, then I would purchase. I really do want to be a part of the community, but I do not wish to purchase access to excess forums.

....good to see your still alive and kicking Roxter!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information