MOH - 11 SERVERs KICK'd e, NOT PB

I just used the updated package after the PB issue yesterday. Without the Hack, MOH works fine, no PB or any other issues. With Hack, I was kicked from 11 servers just now. I can log back in w/out hack and I'm fine so it's no PB issue. In fact, there are zero PB issues at all.
    Since I've been using hacks for most of my games, I've seen many things happen. Went thru 6 copies of COD BOs with anothers hack in a month. I cannot keep buying copies of games till things are right. I set up MOH exactly as described. Tis a bumer.
    Later
    Mako

What kick message are you getting from the servers. Please post either a screenshot or the text in full.

Re: MOH - 11 SERVERs KICK'd e, NOT PB

Quote Originally Posted by makoltd
    I just used the updated package after the PB issue yesterday. Without the Hack, MOH works fine, no PB or any other issues. With Hack, I was kicked from 11 servers just now. I can log back in w/out hack and I'm fine so it's no PB issue. In fact, there are zero PB issues at all.
    Since I've been using hacks for most of my games, I've seen many things happen. Went thru 6 copies of COD BOs with anothers hack in a month. I cannot keep buying copies of games till things are right. I set up MOH exactly as described. Tis a bumer.
    Later
    Mako
    I got booted last night, did a manual PB update and was back raging in 5 mins. The auto updater is crap... do it manually and you should be good.
    Follow these instructions:

Follow the steps below for Manual Update of Punk Buster

Step 1

Go to your MoH program files open it up and look for a folder called pb and open it. (C/ Program Files/Electronic Arts/Medal of Honor/pb)

Now go here http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-moh.php

The first one you want is PunkBuster (MoH) Security Files, right click For Players choose save as and make sure you name the file pbsec.htm and save it in the pb folder you opened in Step 1.

Step 2

Go back to your MoH pb folder and look for a folder called htm and open it.

Go back to http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-moh.php and look where it says PunkBuster (MoH) Player Client Files

Right click where it says PB Client v2.262 for Win32 and choose save as and make sure you name the file wc002262.htm (or whatever it is now named at that time as the name changes with each update) and save it in the htm folder you opened.

You've now just manually updated PB.
    Thanks goes out to Snake for the guide.

Hope this fixes your problem. :wink:

Thread Information