Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FedEx fails?

FedEx fails?

I requested a signed delivery and here is how fedex fails badly.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They sent to another house, awesome.!

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    They sent to another house, awesome.!
    Yea, the fedex guys went to the house and retrieve the package and brought it back to me. I actually know the person too..

They didn't put their failure on record.

Dude I wouldve been hot..They wouldn't have heard the end of it from me.. Tust me UPS is no better right now at all.. I'm supposed to recieve a package to day but its still nearly 2 states away and they have it showing that it will be delivered on an early truck?

Quote Originally Posted by xLeNaex
    Dude I wouldve been hot..They wouldn't have heard the end of it from me.. Tust me UPS is no better right now at all.. I'm supposed to recieve a package to day but its still nearly 2 states away and they have it showing that it will be delivered on an early truck?
    Oh, i have the same issue with UPS. Only people that haven't messed up yet so far is USPS.

Yea but still you have to use fed ex or Ups to get to your local usps lol. That just takes to dam long.

I was getting my V10 shipped from the US with UPS and they said that it was delivered but I never saw it. I filed for an investigation with UPS the next day it shows up on my doorstep and I still received a full refund. LOL I basically got a $160 CPU cooler for free! :lol:

...here is a funny story that I can share about "FedEX". I ordered my Son a new laptop for Christmas. All the bells and whistles. i7...extra ram..nice Nvidea card...etc. I left a note for the FedEX guy on my front door with my cell number on it and asked them to call me when he showed and made darn sure that I stayed in the area doing my usual phoneman work. Waited and waited for the call and no dice...
    ...went home for lunch as usual and on the sigh I have nailed to a Live Oak on my driveway is a notice from the driver sating that he was not able to deliver the package. I had to call FedEX and haul azz up to South Houston to get the package at the hub after 5PM which was not an issue.

......on the package the clerk at the counter pulled the ticket and started laughing.....I asked her what it said and she showed me...

.."Customer has sign on tree in yard that says "No Trespassing! Violators WILL BE SHOT! Survivors WILL be shot AGAIN!" Left notice on tree."

Of course she laughed again when I explained that I only shoot at night!

never had an issue with USPS with priority shipping. across country in 3 days and they deliver on Saturdays!!! Much cheaper than UPS and FEDEX.

Lol .. Galv do you think frieght will move tonight or in the early hours of the morning through the upper part of Texas?..Around the DFW airport ( grapvine , tx) area to be exact?

Thread Information