Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

i think my dad just left my mom. . .

So uhh I guess that my dad is leaving us, (mom sis and myself) for good now.. after 3 days of bullsh** he wouldn't talk to us or anything and now he won't tell us y
    But anyways I'm glad I hate the dueshebag =D
    But the funnier part is this: My mom makes around 100K a year, my dad makes 30 K a year. And he's leaving her hahaha he's not even going to b able to support himself, now tell me how that's smart in any way shape or form? Its funny to me at least whatd ya all think? Funny or not?
    And should I tell my mom I don't like him and am glad if he does divorce or keep that to himself. Cause she still prob luvs him ^^

Anyways sorry for venting but I had some questions and wanted to tell somebody wut happened... idk y lol thx guys!!

Re: i think my dad just left my mom. . .

Quote Originally Posted by TFantasy
    So uhh I guess that my dad is leaving us, (mom sis and myself) for good now.. after 3 days of bullsh** he wouldn't talk to us or anything and now he won't tell us y
    But anyways I'm glad I hate the dueshebag =D
    But the funnier part is this: My mom makes around 100K a year, my dad makes 30 K a year. And he's leaving her hahaha he's not even going to b able to support himself, now tell me how that's smart in any way shape or form? Its funny to me at least whatd ya all think? Funny or not?
    And should I tell my mom I don't like him and am glad if he does divorce or keep that to himself. Cause she still prob luvs him ^^

Anyways sorry for venting but I had some questions and wanted to tell somebody wut happened... idk y lol thx guys!!
    TFantasy, I'm so sorry to here that. Nothing hurts a family more than a divorce. Since I assume that you and your sis will stay with your Mom, and your Mom makes $100K and your did only $30K, he won't have to pay child support, but there is a good chance that your Mom will have to pay him alimony due to the large discrepancy in wages.

Hopefully everything will work out and will not cause you and your sister too much turmoil.

Yeah that's what I was thinking =/ that sucks for my mom bleh

He can survive on 30k. Some people do on half that amount. Suck to see parents separate. Too bad it's becoming more widespread.

it sucks my parents broke up 2-3 years after 20-25 years and it wos hard for me

Feel your pain man. My parents were separated ever since I could remember and a few years back they had a "somewhat violent" divorce. My dad ended up with a year restraining order (false accusations) and well now I barely see my dad. Heck, I don't even know him! Kinda wish I did...

Sorry to hear that buddy. When I was a kid I went through 2 divorces. I know it bad but everyone will be ok in the end hopefully. I've got one divorce under my belt. It wasn't hard because come to find out she was in it for the green card. Soon as she got that she flipped script and high tailed it out. Threw a dang plate at my head on the way out too. Wouldn't have been mad if it didn't have my dinner on it. :roll:

man that sucks, 3 total divorces? That sounds miserable

Yeah devorces are hard. My parents seperation was actually best for my family though. Heres my story shortened. My mother was a complete drug addict and alcholic. Fortunetly she's doing better now. I have grown up with my father making about 120,000 a year. Just because he owns my grandfathers old furniture and minimart store. Which I am currently working at the minimart store. My father was father just got fed up with my mothers habits. She did nothing but smoke pot and drink. Come home to her beating my sister.... Which was bad enough because I would haft to get my drunken drugged up mother off of her....

Anyways I can go on forever about this. Just a long story short.

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Sorry to hear that buddy. When I was a kid I went through 2 divorces. I know it bad but everyone will be ok in the end hopefully. I've got one divorce under my belt. It wasn't hard because come to find out she was in it for the green card. Soon as she got that she flipped script and high tailed it out. Threw a dang plate at my head on the way out too. Wouldn't have been mad if it didn't have my dinner on it. :roll:
    LMFAO Cent! haha Thats what you C.G guys get for picking up the border hopers and trying to make 'em house wifes!

Thread Information