Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

typing perfect english. on forums?

sir, ma'am.

typing something on forums or making a new topic. making your quick questions? on a forums. is it suppose to be in a perfect grammar? i mean im talking about including all the marks?? on each words or sentences that you type in all the forums?? just want to make clear on that one thanks to all who will reply on this tread.

Re: typing perfect english. on forums?

Quote Originally Posted by buddah-rocks
    sir, ma'am.

typing something on forums or making a new topic. making your quick questions? on a forums. is it suppose to be in a perfect grammar? i mean im talking about including all the marks?? on each words or sentences that you type in all the forums?? just want to make clear on that one thanks to all who will reply on this tread.
    Nope, perfect grammar is not required, as long as it is readable, follows netiquette and forum rules.

Re: typing perfect english. on forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    sir, ma'am.

Nope, perfect grammar is not required, as long as it is readable, follows netiquette and forum rules.
    thank you for answering my tread sir..

....."buddah-rocks"....we only need to understand what you are asking or posting. We aren't the "Forum Grammar Police" here at this site! Welcome to the site by the way! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ....."buddah-rocks"....we only need to understand what you are asking or posting. We aren't the "Forum Grammar Police" here at this site! Welcome to the site by the way! :wink:
    tnx fir the info sir... its because one of the member made a comment on my post...

Quote Originally Posted by dfb314
    Lose the caps, learn to spell, use some punctuation, and for God's sake try and remember what they taught you in school about grammar (which was probably during the time you skipped to do bong hits out in the parking lot). Then some admin will help you.

No, you shouldn't have to pay again for a reset when you are just reformatting your hard drive. And you have more serious problems if you DO have to reformat your hard drive just to get this hack to work.

(If English is not your primary language, I apologize - try using Google Translate)

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    tnx for that info sir...

its because of this comment.

i got this message from one of the member.. of the site ...

Lose the caps, learn to spell, use some punctuation, and for God's sake try and remember what they taught you in school about grammar (which was probably during the time you skipped to do bong hits out in the parking lot). Then some admin will help you.

No, you shouldn't have to pay again for a reset when you are just reformatting your hard drive. And you have more serious problems if you DO have to reformat your hard drive just to get this hack to work.

(If English is not your primary language, I apologize - try using Google Translate)

Re: its because of this comment.

buddah-rocks, I don't know who dfb314 is or which forum he said this to you in, but if you remember where the thread was, please go back there and click on the report this post icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. It looks like this .......

We do not tolerate bullying of this sort here. So in the future, please report things like this using the report icon/link, and we will make sure that this member behaves himself in the future.

buddah-rocks, I don't know who dfb314 is or which forum he said this to you in, but if you remember where the thread was, please go back there and click on the report this post icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. It looks like this .......

We do not tolerate bullying of this sort here. So in the future, please report things like this using the report icon/link, and we will make sure that this member behaves himself in the future.
    i already did ma'am, sir? as what you instructed me to do thank you so much and im sorry..

you can find the thread under BAD COMPANY 2 - PRIVATE GENERAL FORUM..under the topic of--- >SAVING HACK,..1st, 2nd, & 3rd TIME PAYING FOR RESET.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information