Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4 weeks VIP bad

Hybrid View

4 weeks VIP bad

rotest: I did not expect from this site for all the moderators and administrators forget me and leave enough time for my payment expired in 4 weeks 20 USD for VIP and not getting it to work all this time the hack that has a reputation for be so good.
    I expected them to send me a PM for 7 last days and have not had the courtesy to call me, but if you keep the money that has not been for nothing. I do not think they like in other forums know that you do not solve the problems of their users and do not get their money back or extend the time period to pass the VIP if the problem is beyond them.
    They have helped me a lot (hacker98) but did not solve the problem.
    I hope that this MP published, get in touch with me (hacker98 and moderators) to give me an explanation and solution of these 4 weeks unsuccessful. :argue: I have my mail in my profile. I hope this thread will last long enough for them to read the users of this forum and you give me solution. I also expect to be the only player who has this happened.
    Not to be discourteous and expose this message as good users and you and I enjoy this site, taking each his own .. :3some:
    Thank you all.

Translation by Google.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get it to work. The main problem that I had when I teamviewered you was understanding your pc; you have it running in Spanish which I don't speak or read so all I could do was the basics and then give you advice. My next advice to you would have been to reinstall Windows so you could start afresh as there is a good chance that you may have some corrupt Windows files that are stopping the hack working for you. It isn't the hack that's causing the problem because if it were, it wouldn't work for any of the members.

Hacker is our best tech guy here, if he can't get it working for you I would be happy to give you a refund. We try our best to get the hacks working for everyone but sometimes we run into a few issues.

It may be because of my windows 7 ultimate, but that at 4 weeks should have been told to fix it, because I have been waiting many days and no one remembered to comment on or keep trying other things. I sent the last MP, saying I was installing MOH in another PC in windows 7 premium, that I have but do not get to try the hack, the period VIP as ran out.
    I again beseech you to give 4 weeks plus VIP user or just keep trying to give me back the money because the hack does not work 100% on all PC's.

When someone goes to a store and buy a TV or a DVD or a program, and this does not work, the seller can sell another unit or another program or refund the money.
    Regardless of the cause why it did not work. I beg for the same treatment and that the excuse of the language is not the problem.
    I have done all the tests I have installed the software and uninstalled programs. I hope you take into consideration this exceptional situation and you make one of two requests that I make. If you prefer to extend the same period, the VIP service and I can not fix it, do not ask for anything more, You will stay according $ 20 USD for nothing. ccasion5:
    Respond when you can.

Sorry, Translation by Google.

Hacker98 a good person and tried to help a lot but failed. I'm having so much trouble because I wanted only to participate with you on this site. Just want to try the hack and see what it can not be banned from EA account
    I have the ilision that going to make it work, but if you think it will not be possible, then I give me a refund.
    Thanks for the attention that I provide.

ayuda

Yo `puedo intentar ayudarte si quieres he usado este hacks por algun tiempo y funcionaba para mimi skype es mlkgringo

Muchas gracias neque para mi, perfecto :lol: , pero ahora mismo no soy VIP pues ha terminado el periodo de 4 semanas. Espero que el admin GirlGamer me de otras 4 semanas mas para ver si puedo solucionarlo o que me devuelva el dinero. Aunque prefiero seguir siendo VIP.
    ahora estoy trabajando de noche, mañana lunes me conectaré por la tarde y pondre skype. Pero de todos modos si no soy VIP no podremos hacer nada. Y de momento no estoy dispuesto a perder otros 20 $, si funcionara :wink: volveria a registrarme por paypal.

Ok,si te renuevan las 4 semanas ponte en contacto conmigo intentaré ayudarte en lo que pueda,aunque ya hace tiempo que no uso este hack pero algo me acuerdo de cuando era vip aqui.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlGamer
    Hacker is our best tech guy here, if he can't get it working for you I would be happy to give you a refund. We try our best to get the hacks working for everyone but sometimes we run into a few issues.
    Sorry Translation by Google.
    Hello Girlgamer, I'm waiting for several days, you decide about my situation.
    If your refund me the money or increase my other 4 weeks the VIP membership option.
    Personally I prefer the second option and you make me another 4 weeks of VIP, to see if it helps me a Spanish user who ran the hack.
    If not resolved in these new 4 weeks, leave the matter as it is.

I await your reply.

Note: On the web, I see I can not send a PM to the moderators or Admin.
    I can not access my message box if I am not VIP, so I can not send or receive messages. Is there any solution to that?

ill pass this on to our administration. Please stand by.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information