MSN-AIM PS5 TUTOR!

I neeeeed a tutor asap and OSH Friend isnt on atm so please will someones teach me a little stuff

Not saying you wont find someone on here to personally help as this is a very helpful and freindly sit BUT not all of us have time to spend like that. I read about your issue not having the money to sub up and im sorry to hear that bud, I to know how it is growing up with parents that think any thing besides what they want you to do is wasteful.. Your best bet is to google some TUTS on what you seek to learn..If you try to help your self I will help you..But I am not freely paying for your sub..You need to try and earn the money yourself..lol you said you were to lazzyy? to mow a lawn..well that in itself says your to lazy to try! so get out there and make something out of nothing :wink:

im not toooo lazy but i cant mow any lawns right now as in the lawns have been mowed its too cold for the grass to grow so in a month and if you could teach a little itd be fantastic..

Quote Originally Posted by joelkat
    im not toooo lazy but i cant mow any lawns right now as in the lawns have been mowed its too cold for the grass to grow so in a month and if you could teach a little itd be fantastic..
    joelkat, there are other ways to make money. You can wash cars, do yard work, walk neighbors pets, get a paper route, etc. The point is, if you want something bad enough, you'll work towards that goal. Life isn't easy and everything has to be earned.

There are many good people here willing to help and have helped you, but you need to show some initiative too, that you are willing to earn your way and not expect things to just be given to you because you don't have it and you are nice.

Also, a couple of things to point out .....................
    I know of at least 2 members here who gave you free artwork to use for an avatar and a sig because you had none. I gave you the first set and I never did get a thank you. All you said was "that's why I love it here", and it was just a general comment in response to someone else. Paid also gave you some free artwork. Now I don't know if you ever said thank you to her, but I didn't see it.

I'm not bashing you or criticizing you, I'm just trying to make you aware that you have to show appreciation when people do things for you or give you things, and that life is not a free ride, which means you need to earn your own way.

I also know that if you said that you were only a couple of dollars short that many would jump in and throw the last few bucks your way if you were showing a willingness to try to get there on your own.

I know that you are young and have much to learn, so just consider my words as words of enlightenment as to how life really is. Again, I'm not bashing or criticizing you in any way. All I'm trying to do is help you learn that life is hard and that everything in life is earned, especially respect.

I have the money parents just think its useless junk...

Ok, now that's where you learn to be a salesman and show them that it is not useless junk. Only you can do that ................ no one here can do that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke

Ok, now that's where you learn to be a salesman and show them that it is not useless junk. Only you can do that ................ no one here can do that for you.

Show them how smart you are to compete against others in a contest and win some free time here due to your creative writing skills. Once you got here, you used your time to do creative things in the GFX section and are and have learned and are trying to learn and there are many people here willing and able to help you learn.

Nicely put Snuke

Thread Information