Question of CS:S Hacks.

Do you guys update the CS:S hacks now? I just wanna know because CS:S has been having updates and I think came out with a new cheat detector. Thanks.

Re: Question of CS:S Hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBiMpulse
    Do you guys update the CS:S hacks now? I just wanna know because CS:S has been having updates and I think came out with a new cheat detector. Thanks.
    The current CS:S hack is still undetected and the coder does update the hack regularly and actually has a whole new hack for the game to be released real soon. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    The current CS:S hack is still undetected and the coder does update the hack regularly and actually has a whole new hack for the game to be released real soon. 8)
    When that is released, or before thats released can we get a video up...? Wanna see what aimbot looks like so my screen don't shake fast or shake at all. Really looking for a good aimbot.

Oh I have another question. Is it alright to have 2 hacks? I currently have BF2 hack and I wanna know if its okay to buy the CS:S hack while having another.

Oh I have another question. Is it alright to have 2 hacks? I currently have BF2 hack and I wanna know if its okay to buy the CS:S hack while having another.
    ...you can have subs to both coders without any issues as far as compatability if that was your concern...

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ...you can have subs to both coders without any issues as far as compatability if that was your concern...
    That means its okay for me to get the second hack and have no problems? Please respond. Thanks for your guys time...!

Yes I have both De.Bugs hacks and XeoN's hacks. No issue with either. :wink:

When that is released, or before thats released can we get a video up...? Wanna see what aimbot looks like so my screen don't shake fast or shake at all. Really looking for a good aimbot.
    GiBiMpulse, the aimbot feature is not what causes screen shake in CSS. It is the nospread option that will do that. No spread is a feature that forces all of your bullets to hit the exact same spot. So this constant adjustment is what makes the screen shake.

The aimbot will make your crosshairs jump to their target really fast and from as much as 360 degrees if you set it that way. If you want to use aimbot and don't want others to notice who are watching you third person, is to set it to move more slowly when locked on to a target, and set the aim angle to say 5 or 10 degrees, that way your crosshairs won't move far or fast to their target.

If you just want to all out rage and don't care about screen shake or anyone noticing that you have an aimbot on, then just turn on no recoil, no spread, aimbot set to full on, no limits, and auto aim and auto fire. You will pwn the entire other side in a matter of 30 seconds. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    GiBiMpulse, the aimbot feature is not what causes screen shake in CSS. It is the nospread option that will do that. No spread is a feature that forces all of your bullets to hit the exact same spot. So this constant adjustment is what makes the screen shake.

The aimbot will make your crosshairs jump to their target really fast and from as much as 360 degrees if you set it that way. If you want to use aimbot and don't want others to notice who are watching you third person, is to set it to move more slowly when locked on to a target, and set the aim angle to say 5 or 10 degrees, that way your crosshairs won't move far or fast to their target.

If you just want to all out rage and don't care about screen shake or anyone noticing that you have an aimbot on, then just turn on no recoil, no spread, aimbot set to full on, no limits, and auto aim and auto fire. You will pwn the entire other side in a matter of 30 seconds. :mrgreen:
    Okay, thanks for info. I would be able to test it if I got my hack to inject.. It doesn't inject. If you could check out my thread in CS:S Vip place. I don't want to waste my money on something I am never gonna get to work..

I see you now have your subscription. Please use the VIP forum with any questions you may have. :wink: [locked]

Thread Information