Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Keep locking my posts!

Soo.. why are my posts still getting locked in off topic??? Thought thats what this thread was for? ANYTHING off topic!

Guess they see it the way most do that raging about admins and such, is not what the off topic forum is about.
    The rules apply even here 8)

Quote Originally Posted by rogersten
    Guess they see it the way most do that raging about admins and such, is not what the off topic forum is about.
    Kiss ass not all admins just one his a Moron

Posting of opinions is always welcome. When opinions become accusations, or bashing, then the opinion no longer is an allowed post. The forum rules still need to be fallowed. After the response from the Admin member and staff, then site bashing began.

Re: Keep locking my posts!

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    Soo.. why are my posts still getting locked in off topic??? Thought thats what this thread was for? ANYTHING off topic!

FNG, I locked one of your threads because you broke 2 of the Global Forum rules which is why you received the warning as well. There was no reason for that thread to continue since it was an open forum discussion or actions taken by another Mod, which is a clear violation or forum rule 5.1.

Off topic is here to talk about anything you want, but you still have to do it within the rules. Please understand that you can have open discussions here about pretty much anything reasonable and legal, as long as it is not racist, harmful or hurtful. We will not tolerate name calling, bashing, or bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySmurf
    Kiss arse not all admins just one his a Moron
    DirtySmurf, telling other members to "Kiss arse" is not allowed and will get you a warning if I see that again from you. Not to mention the implication that you are calling someone on our staff a moron. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Next time you will receive a long term warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySmurf
    Kiss arse not all admins just one his a Moron
    DirtySmurf, telling other members to "Kiss arse" is not allowed and will get you a warning if I see that again from you. Not to mention the implication that you are calling someone on our staff a moron. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Next time you will receive a long term warning.
    Then tell him to stop deleting my posts Warn away its a fact and he can bez all of this was going to get taken care of but it has not

This Hole shabang is started by Kag3d. He can surgar coat it all he wants, and you all can stick up for him, but a few of is can see through his smokescreen, the person that has to resite rules and regulalations is nothign but a glorified hall monitor. We all know the rules and regulations, we have abided by them for a long time. Kag3d Was the one that started the stink by protecting his Buddy thighbone, Deleteing peoples post, locking threads. We keep getting told that the problem is being fixed but yet he continues running a muck. I had a platoon commander in Iraq that was constantly puttign us in dangerous situations, and getting people KIA and like me WIA. The point of me saying that is it would have kept on untill some one with enough intest**** foritude stood up to the prick, and say look your out of line, A hole lot more of us would not have came home....

Quote Originally Posted by bad0331
    This Hole shabang is started by Kag3d. He can surgar coat it all he wants, and you all can stick up for him, but a few of is can see through his smokescreen, the person that has to resite rules and regulalations is nothign but a glorified hall monitor. We all know the rules and regulations, we have abided by them for a long time. Kag3d Was the one that started the stink by protecting his Buddy thighbone, Deleteing peoples post, locking threads. We keep getting told that the problem is being fixed but yet he continues running a muck. I had a platoon commander in Iraq that was constantly puttign us in dangerous situations, and getting people KIA and like me WIA. The point of me saying that is it would have kept on untill some one with enough intest**** foritude stood up to the arse, and say look your out of line, A hole lot more of us would not have came home....
    LOL they he goes handing out Warning like Candy What a Moron

Quote Originally Posted by bad0331
    This Hole shabang is started by Kag3d. He can surgar coat it all he wants, and you all can stick up for him, but a few of is can see through his smokescreen, the person that has to resite rules and regulalations is nothign but a glorified hall monitor. We all know the rules and regulations, we have abided by them for a long time. Kag3d Was the one that started the stink by protecting his Buddy thighbone, Deleteing peoples post, locking threads. We keep getting told that the problem is being fixed but yet he continues running a muck. I had a platoon commander in Iraq that was constantly puttign us in dangerous situations, and getting people KIA and like me WIA. The point of me saying that is it would have kept on untill some one with enough intest**** foritude stood up to the arse, and say look your out of line, A hole lot more of us would not have came home....
    Thighbone got a warning from me for the very situation. I have a Wife and now a 21yr old Son deployed and in harms way. Don't you dare try to correlate a forum where we sit behind a PC to a hostile war zone where our soldiers sit behind their weapons, or supplies standing by to give medic needs to those soldiers. My Wife is a Combat Medic, and Son is now in the 1st Inf and on the front lines defending this country. Don't get me going on my fortitude, dignity, or anything close to it. Why is it that some of you don't know when to just walk away and leave it alone. None of this had anything to do with any of you accept FNG. YOU decided to put yourself in the middle of it, and now that you have and are acting like this... you wonder why warnings are still going on?

This has gone on long enough. If you can not leave it be and walk away, then all future topics dealing with this will be locked and removed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information