Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Don't Mess With Texas....

.....check out the ads that have been put out over the years by the Texas Highway Department anti littering campaign over the years and vote for your favorite! Be sure and vote for the one featuring the B-17 targeting the littering pickup truck driver out in West Texas....

www.dontmesswithtexas.org

See all the ads in the vault HERE: http://dontmesswithtexas.org/view-ads/

Galv, those are all great.

I especially like this one ..................................

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XlFD0Zyl_f0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

.....Snuke, that one is my favorite as well. They used one of the B-17's in the Confederate Air Force out of either Galveston or Harlingen to make that one...a classic!

Yep I am never going to Texas I guess. I will probably get shot by galv uncle for throwing my Gatorade bottle out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    Yep I am never going to Texas I guess. I will probably get shot by galv uncle for throwing my Gatorade bottle out the window.
    You'd probably get shot in Texas just for having NY plates on your car. :roll:

i think it is great to try to keep it clean down there but do you really need to use jets to watch the roads i would think the vast amount of money used on jet fuel could be used to pay folks to clean it up in the first place

and i really think we should make all the people in jail do all the work no one else will do

Quote Originally Posted by bigGrin
    i think it is great to try to keep it clean down there but do you really need to use jets to watch the roads i would think the vast amount of money used on jet fuel could be used to pay folks to clean it up in the first place

and i really think we should make all the people in jail do all the work no one else will do

That was no jet .................. that was an old B17 bomber from WW2.

Not real fast, but can drop quite a few bombs on you and give you one heck of a bad hair day.

I guess that keeping Texas clean is taken pretty seriously down there. :lol: :mrgreen:

Texans find ways to waste money. Like seriously, tell the fat ass cops to do their jobs and bust people like me for littering. Use the jets(losers if you know what I mean) to survey the border. While you're at it load up on some bombs to do the dirty work.

Texans find ways to waste money.
    So I guess that you are saying that Texas is loaded with Tax and Spend, Liberal Democrats ................... :lol: :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Texans find ways to waste money.
    So I guess that you are saying that Texas is loaded with Tax and Spend, Liberal Democrats ................... :lol: :P
    ...if he says "Yes, that I what I mean Snuke" I'll have to make sure that ALL New York cars/trucks are stopped at the northern and eastern borders to ensure that our fair state is protected from such vile language...

...OH wait! I forgot that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is one of those from up in Houston so all is lost...all is lost....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information