Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tax, the truth behind the hole in your pockets

Did you know that in The United States there is no law stating you have to pay tax?

In Canada our tax is just as fraudulent.
    [flash width=425 height=350 loop=false:8ca79e6f2c]http://www.youtube.com/v/8NpTVXitOQk[/flash:8ca79e6f2c]

Several people have challenged this in the supreme court (USA). All of which lost and some went to federal prison.

Many here in America have tried to get the "Fair Tax" bill passed. However it finds opposition in the house and never makes it to the floor.

taxes are illegal or not constitutional; but until an alternative is passed we will continue to pay them.

Several people have won tax cases as you will see in this video.

There is former IRS agents in this video who have fought against this system, and won.

There is no law, it is just another scam setup by the same people who created the central bank, and the Federal reserve. Using Communist ideology to steal money from the people, and keep the illusion that their system is for our benefit.

The more people learn about this, the more chance we have of destroying this fraudulent, illegal system set up to in-debt the people of the world.

I would have to research each case that"claims" they beat the system. Believing just by someone else's words isn't good in the Internet age.

I find it hard to believe any of could win a case against not paying at all. I have read somewhere several years ago that if a person never pays from the start of life, that could be possible. Again I never researched that either and is just web talk.

I find it hard to believe someone would have beaten the system as people with very good attorney and wealthy have yet to do it. Example: our own congressmen have faced charges and was forced to pay, Wesley snipes just recently was sentenced to federal prison for tax evasion, Al Capone, gambino family not to forget the many wealthiest of the wealthy like bill gates that pays several million just in personal taxes which doesnt include the tens of millions in corporate taxes.

If anyone could do it , it would be them. I'm not debunking the video and agree taxes are not constitutional. However when the supreme courts in america upholds it; what is anyone to do? Fair Tax bill in america would solve many of the tax issues.

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer

I agree paid. I just wish that dang bill would just pass. You would think even congress would want this passed. Of course outside political pressure get the win every time. Something does need to be done. I do agree it is funny that we do get politically bullied into paying as there is no law. Taxes are supposed to be apportioned. We are not apportioned. We are human but of course we are treated exactly a tractor trailer, which are actually are supposed to be apportioned. In due time it will work out. Wish Ron Paul would get a good shot :lol:

......Sure wish they would pass the "fair tax doctrine" as well I have to admit. However it will probably never happen in my lifetime when a certain political party here in the states finds out that quite a few of their members will have to start paying taxes just like those of us that actually work and won't be getting a refund simply for filing and not having worked a day out of the year.....

Hmmmm, wonder what party you are speaking of? :lol:

In the video they show that the supreme court does in fact uphold that their is no law out there holding people accountable for filing their taxes (or they have yet to find it after decades).

Several lawyers appear in the video all with documentation that can be crosschecked, and former IRS agents who have tried to fight against this unconstitutional tax. The court cases are documented, and no doubt can be crosschecked also. There is video footage of some of the court cases one where the jury decided the defendant was not guilty of tax evasion, and he won against the IRS. It was one of the most important tax cases to date, and can be found in several videos/sources.

His name was Gaylon "Whitey" Harrell, and the jury acquitted him of the charges because simply no law could be found that stated he needed to file his taxes. Unless they have recently passed a bill to veto this... I see some Google results saying he was charged in 2009 to fines, but it seems like the source is fake, and I see no further results on a later charge. There is also a case of the IRS agent that won named Joe Bannister, when he stopped paying taxes after his superiors in the IRS could not provide him with a law stating he had to.

Xl45G

If I ever need to skip on taxes Ill get their attorney 8)

Galveston, the seasoned people are what is holding the fair tax up. Also, there are some key congressional mebers that do not want it as it would put the IRS out of business. With the IRS hiring over 20,000 more people due to this new health-care bill...it wont happen.

Paying federal tax in Canada was actually illegal for quite some time.

While debating taxes with friends we came across the amazing story of Gerry Hart and his 50 year war with Revenue Canada. Mr. Hart refused to pay federal tax based on the laws written in the B.N.A Act and a Supreme Court ruling made in 1950. Mr. Hart was taken to court 22 times by Revenue Canada and successfully defended himself each time culminating in the court warning Revenue Canada that if they ever brought him to court again they would be charged with contempt of court.

Thirst for Justice

Please fellow Canadians, take the time to read this story and spread the message. The B.N.A Act is our constitution and it cleary denies the Federal Government the right to levy taxes. The government bullied and harassed Mr. Hart but he never buckled under the pressure. If one man can win this fight, imagine what hundreds or thousands of us could do.
    However since the new HST tax came in effect, I don't think it is considered "illegal" anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information