Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Is the developers of this game the same as "blackshot" that didnt make it past closed beta

I am looking to expand my package to 10+ cheats by end of year. Right now I am finishing up some major loader changes, should be done with that this week. Then I will be doing a cheat for new BF Play4Free. I will look at this game and also Blackshot appears to be out of beta now.

Comes down to engine being used and which A/C is in place for how long it takes to code for.

Quote Originally Posted by de.bug
    I am looking to expand my package to 10+ cheats by end of year. Right now I am finishing up some major loader changes, should be done with that this week. Then I will be doing a cheat for new BF Play4Free. I will look at this game and also Blackshot appears to be out of beta now.

Comes down to engine being used and which A/C is in place for how long it takes to code for.
    All things stated above were good. Oh yeah. Round of cheers to De.Bug lol :cheers:

Bug take your time with your work. We don't want you go this way!

Bug ! Consider working on game called '' HOMEFRONT '' please.
    Thank you!

Sweet i already started playing and i am usually to top of my team. although i have come across a couple blatant hackers. I do like the chance to duel wield a knife and pistols.. Oh yea the heli fights are kick ass i like getting in the enemies chopper and tearing it up. Also one player can man the bigger gun on the heli which is badass too. Anyway i would be willing to pay extra for another game added to the hacks. I didn't know bf was free i will most definitely have to check into it..

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1
    Bug ! Consider working on game called '' HOMEFRONT '' please.
    Thank you!
    homefront isnt even released yet :-? and its multiplayer is suppose to be a "large-scale vehicle based combat" (wikipedia) hacks wouldnt do much here i think at least not as much as BF/CoD series

Quote Originally Posted by JinImage
    Anyway i would be willing to pay extra for another game added to the hacks. I didn't know bf was free i will most definitely have to check into it..
    It will remain at $20 a month. Most people have a couple favorite games and don't use all hacks which is why I adopted the master hack package. Simple, clean and inexpensive plus you get variety when bored

Anyway i would be willing to pay extra for another game added to the hacks. I didn't know bf was free i will most definitely have to check into it..
    It will remain at $20 a month. Most people have a couple favorite games and don't use all hacks which is why I adopted the master hack package. Simple, clean and inexpensive plus you get variety when bored
    thanks, i appreciate it, but i think i will donate some only fair for all your hard work.

[quote="JinImage"]
    thanks, i appreciate it, but i think i will donate some only fair for all your hard work.

Oh and i like the fact you can play stuff solo if you choose.. This will make it easier for hackers but i always hated waiting for 3 more ppl to do cabin fever..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information