Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is the hack working with other versions of DirectX?

Just like it states in the topic line. De.bug, have you gotten around to getting the hack to work in other versions of DX (i.e. 10, 11) or is that one of the things you'll be working on if there isn't a problem with the other hacks that you have on the site? I'm going to be upgrading in the next few days and re-subbing for BC2 so I was curious if that was one of the few things you were working on since early last month when my time ran out.

Right now the hack is going strong for over two months.

The hack is dx9 only however I see no differance between dx9,10,11 to be honest.

Just curious like I said Paid. I was just hoping that I could pwn in prettier settings is all :wink:

Single Cheat: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    Start: 11/03/2014
    End: 12/03/2014

You have no idea how bad I would like that to be done. My only problem is making time to sit down and work on it. :/

Hell, I'd pay extra for DX11 capability. After all, I didn't buy an i7 and a GTX 460 to play on DX9.

Well, De.bug, you are going to have to make time sooner or later. Especially now that DICE has officially dropped support for XP in the next iteration of Battlefield and I know I want to be in on the hacking with you guys when you get the code out. Plus, it's better to figure out now then to have to deal with it later. Though if you do release the hack in other DX's please have whoever it is responsible for the front page to make it known that you got it on offer or with a video from one of the site long time filmmakers. It would be a nice touch and would pull in a lot more people to this site and your hacks. That's my two cents anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrano12
    Well, De.bug, you are going to have to make time sooner or later. Especially now that DICE has officially dropped support for XP in the next iteration of Battlefield and I know I want to be in on the hacking with you guys when you get the code out. Plus, it's better to figure out now then to have to deal with it later. Though if you do release the hack in other DX's please have whoever it is responsible for the front page to make it known that you got it on offer or with a video from one of the site long time filmmakers. It would be a nice touch and would pull in a lot more people to this site and your hacks. That's my two cents anyway.
    Just because they may or may not drop XP support does not mean that hacks must be updated to work on all DX versions. DX9 is available to everyone, it is not a deal breaker for someone to sub or not. I have ran hacks that work on higher DX versions, and on my rig they look no better and have no better quality. I run a top of the line PC built by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kag3d
    Just because they may or may not drop XP support does not mean that hacks must be updated to work on all DX versions. DX9 is available to everyone, it is not a deal breaker for someone to sub or not. I have ran hacks that work on higher DX versions, and on my rig they look no better and have no better quality. I run a top of the line PC built by me.
    So do I, but unless I've misunderstood you, this is about running the GAME in DX11 while running the code. BC2 crashes upon injection if it's not running with DX9. And DX11 looks far better than DX9.

Well, I didn't mean to offend Kag3d. I was just saying that eventually De.bug will have to work on getting the code to run on those libraries. And I figured that he tried it now with the this hack he'll have the necessary experience and tricks he needs if and when EA drops BF3 on us all. That's all. Oh and by the way like the new sig you got.

You know just as well as I do, when de.bug gets time, it will take little time to code a DX11 hack. If BF drops xp then they do. For now 9 supports all. If XP leaves the BF series then 10 might be the new setting. De.bug is so retentive on his hacks and you know this. Once a change is made, it's fixed. We will get everything new soon, it's just coding time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information