De.Bug master pack for combat arms problem

I have a question about the master pack for CA I just got it today and I have been having problems with it, here is what is happening I have windows 7 btw. i run the hack as admin then I put my info etc i get the hack going then i start up CA from the site, I get on the hack menu is up and working then i go to join a game and It wont let me join anything i click it and it makes the noises to get in and everything but nothing happens, I cant switch servers or change channels it only lets me click them thats it. I tried running it without hacks and it worked perfect! So I assumed its something with the hack. I have the latest version of DirectX, my computer is brand new! just got it for christmas. I got in game earlier and I lagged horribly every now and then everyone would freeze and run in place then it would be back to normal. After that I would get connection to the server has been lost. Thats it. Sorry for such a long story but I tried to be specific. Thanks for reading this.

Well I found something out the conenction on my other computer keeps disconnecting and reconnecting I think that may be part of the problem, and i tried playing without the hacks again and it was the same problem it doesnt work. There is a major issue with my game. If anyone can help please help I would really appreciate it thanks.

Ask for help in the CA support forum here:
    http://www.fpscheats.com/forum159.htm

Could just be them doing server work though so may just try later.

~closed

Thread Information