CA BR

hi guys id like to know if the de.bug hack have the combat arms brazil
    thanks

combat arms for BR will not happen.

Single Cheat: Combat Arms
    Start: 06/28/2014
    End: 07/28/2014

Brazilian clients

unfortunately I bought it without knowing this detail. I'm from Brazil, you should put a note about this. I really felt cheated ... I'm an old client of this site and never imagined that there would be a discrimination or did not have a specific hack for Brazilian clients.

Re: Brazilian clients

Quote Originally Posted by cellojaco
    unfortunately I bought it without knowing this detail. I'm from Brazil, you should put a note about this. I really felt cheated ... I'm an old client of this site and never imagined that there would be a discrimination or did not have a specific hack for Brazilian clients.
    The Brazilian version of the game is different to the NA and EU versions and nowhere do we advertize to support the Brazilian game version. de.bug WAS going to support it until one of your fellow countrymen decided to take his hack and leech it which caused hack detections and hack updates. There would be a BR version right now had it not been for this.

Re: Brazilian clients

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    Quote Originally Posted by cellojaco
    The Brazilian version of the game is different to the NA and EU versions and nowhere do we advertize to support the Brazilian game version. de.bug WAS going to support it until one of your fellow countrymen decided to take his hack and leech it which caused hack detections and hack updates. There would be a BR version right now had it not been for this.
    As hacker stated, there is no discrimination...the one bad apple spoils the bunch, no discrimination. :roll:

Thread Information