Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    0

    How do you make animated backround

    Well I have been searching around the web and have been seeing some cool animated backrounds for the desktop screen. I was wondering how you do it in the photoshop collection? I have tried and failed... Any advice?

    And yes I tried googling but nothing came up that was useful.

    Thanks,
    D4MN H4CK3RS

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,620
    Rep Power
    0
    If you referring to the dreamscene add on that is available for vista ultimate? If so, any AVI can be used as a desktop wallpaper in vista ultimate.

    You can take the wallpaper you make- then download either particle illusion or trap code for after effect (I recommend trap code for large animation projects as you get a cleaner look). Do the animations you want and save the output as AVI. Although this will only work if you have dreamscene installed on your OS.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    0
    Oh dang. Well anyways thanks paid on how to do so.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,620
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Oh dang. Well anyways thanks paid on how to do so.
    I enjoyed dreamscene in vista myself. I could have a movie play as the wallpaper. I have been reading there is a programmer that made a program like dreamscene for windows 7. I haven't found a link to down load it yet. If I do ill let you know.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Oh dang. Well anyways thanks paid on how to do so.
    I enjoyed dreamscene in vista myself. I could have a movie play as the wallpaper. I have been reading there is a programmer that made a program like dreamscene for windows 7. I haven't found a link to down load it yet. If I do ill let you know.
    Ok thank you paid. I think I will go on a search as well. 8)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,620
    Rep Power
    0
    be careful when you search that you scan everything before trying and also make restore points. I used a 'dummy' system that I have set up just to try new things with and everyone I came across was infected or didnt work or was in need of a software programmer to update. I searched for a few months in the early part of 2010 and came up empty as most all of them was for the RC windows 7

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,620
    Rep Power
    0
    I found a activator that will active dreamscene in windows 7.

    http://www.door2windows.com/windows-...-in-windows-7/

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    0
    Ohhh nice find. I been searching here for awhile and only found torrents with viruses in them.

    [EDIT] Should see some of the dream scenes the offer here. There free and look really good www.dreamscene.org

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,620
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Ohhh nice find. I been searching here for awhile and only found torrents with viruses in them.

    [EDIT] Should see some of the dream scenes the offer here. There free and look really good www.dreamscene.org
    The person that produces that makes a ton of nice windows 7 tweak. IE change the start orb , and many other tweaks. Ill test them and then post links.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,172
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Ohhh nice find. I been searching here for awhile and only found torrents with viruses in them.

    [EDIT] Should see some of the dream scenes the offer here. There free and look really good www.dreamscene.org
    The person that produces that makes a ton of nice windows 7 tweak. IE change the start orb , and many other tweaks. Ill test them and then post links.
    Ok sounds great. 8)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. animated gif
    By Kixx2008 in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. First ever animated sig
    By Glitch kid in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •