Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Rep Power

    Looking for advice.

    I would like some advice. I have PB ban from servers in MOH so I'll buy a new key.
    What should I do PB cannot detect me as the same player and ban again?
    Create new mail? Re-install game? What else?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Rep Power
    You will need to make a new e-mail account. Sign up and create a new EA-Master account and activate your key to that account. If i were you i would change my name to something else to prevent people from crying all the time. But if you do want the same name, login your banned account, delete the soldier. Log in your new account and create the name there. Remember your GUID is a combination of your E-mail + CDKEY. No 2 are alike.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts