Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wow account hacked

tons of fun here cracks me up :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc
    omg he got it back and cries when watching a wow vid this lunchbox needs a girl in his life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJZ3...eature=channel

this one is just classic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSFR...eature=related
    i love the remote up the butt this kid needs some real help

my son would never see his ps3 again if he had a freak out like that i would give the thing away on him

That fat guy is in a basement obviously. People need to understand games are not real.

LMAO! Wow now that guy is pathetic. I wonder if he even knows what a girl looks like... :lol:

Or the outside world.... :-?

putting his remote in his ass? is he even serious?
    just because his mom deleted his WoW account (for good reasons )

He ****ing tries to rip his shirt :lol:

I feel sorry for him, but cant stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    That fat guy is in a basement obviously. People need to understand games are not real.
    you think some people need to know that they are not real i had a guy in my last clan that thought he could be in the special forces cause he was good at fps games

and this guy was like 23 so he should have a grip on reality by now but NO he did not there was 15 year old kids laughing at him but he still thinks he could do it never seen a firearm of any kind in his life and tipping the scale at 240 only 5'6 and not well built

Quote Originally Posted by phlacid123
    you think some people need to know that they are not real i had a guy in my last clan that thought he could be in the special forces cause he was good at fps games

and this guy was like 23 so he should have a grip on reality by now but NO he did not there was 15 year old kids laughing at him but he still thinks he could do it never seen a firearm of any kind in his life and tipping the scale at 240 only 5'6 and not well built
    I think some military training would definitely break him, and make him realize that it's not as easy and not for the feint hearted.

Quote Originally Posted by D4MN H4CK3RS
    Quote Originally Posted by phlacid123

I think some military training would definitely break him, and make him realize that it's not as easy and not for the feint hearted.
    These people will either drop out of military school, or die in the process.

Agreed 021, or if they do pass they are the types that ruin it for the rest of us. At my last station I had a guy under me that was just like these people. Should have never been allowed in any branch of the military, and is a danger to himself and others. I mean 9 years as an E-4 is despicable. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by centason
    Agreed 021, or if they do pass they are the types that ruin it for the rest of us. At my last station I had a guy under me that was just like these people. Should have never been allowed in any branch of the military, and is a danger to himself and others. I mean 9 years as an E-4 is despicable. :roll:
    There should be a weight limit + IQ qualification + No Wow players.

Save lives!

Thread Information