AVA Cheat questions.

Hello,

I may be interested in purchasing for AVA. I have a couple questions, however:

1) What is the detection rate for this? For example, how many detections/banned accounts in the last 3 months?

2) How regularly is this cheat updated?

3) Will this work with the Steam launcher? If it does, will using Steam compromise any of the security of the cheat?

Thanks,
    Braxre.

Re: AVA Cheat questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxre
    Hello,

I may be interested in purchasing for AVA. I have a couple questions, however:

1) What is the detection rate for this? For example, how many detections/banned accounts in the last 3 months?

2) How regularly is this cheat updated?

3) Will this work with the Steam launcher? If it does, will using Steam compromise any of the security of the cheat?

Thanks,
    Braxre.
    G'day mate, thanks for taking an interesting in FPSCheats.com

To answer some of your questions.

1) The hack is safe as far as detections go, but we have no control over people submittng complaints againsts you which you will get banned from, even legit players get banned this way.

2) The hack gets updated when needed, at the moment there's no need to add any new features or what not.

3) Yes I believe it works with Steam, and no it wont compromise any security.

I hoped I have helped you, and if you have any more questions feel free to post

Thank you for the quick reply.

About the updates, I meant updates to re-proof the cheat. As long as there is an aimbot and other general features, I am happy. I am already a very good player and only need a slight edge.

That being said, I have heard the rumor about being banned solely on reports and complaints. I have had a consistent s/d in the mid 2s and have almost no disconnects. It is common for me to have players call me out for being a hacker and reporting me.

I looked into if IJJI actually does ban just on reports, and I highly doubt they do. If they did, I wouldn't be surprised if I were to get banned at some point playing legit. And plus, there are many players much better than me, players that play in the competitive scene, yet they do not get banned.

A couple more questions:

1) Perhaps gameguard has takes screenshots. Does the AVA cheat have an anti-screenshot built into it? If not, I am fine with playing with just an aimbot

2) I also play CSS. Sometimes I play in a league called ESEA. Is this cheat proof on ESEA? What about EAC?

Thanks,
    Braxre.

Quote Originally Posted by Braxre
    Thank you for the quick reply.

About the updates, I meant updates to re-proof the cheat. As long as there is an aimbot and other general features, I am happy. I am already a very good player and only need a slight edge.

That being said, I have heard the rumor about being banned solely on reports and complaints. I have had a consistent s/d in the mid 2s and have almost no disconnects. It is common for me to have players call me out for being a hacker and reporting me.

I looked into if IJJI actually does ban just on reports, and I highly doubt they do. If they did, I wouldn't be surprised if I were to get banned at some point playing legit. And plus, there are many players much better than me, players that play in the competitive scene, yet they do not get banned.

A couple more questions:

1) Perhaps gameguard has takes screenshots. Does the AVA cheat have an anti-screenshot built into it? If not, I am fine with playing with just an aimbot

2) I also play CSS. Sometimes I play in a league called ESEA. Is this cheat proof on ESEA? What about EAC?

Thanks,
    Braxre.
    Here is the information on both the hacks for your reading.

A.V.A
    Counter Strike Source

Yes.. However I wanted some fine details.

Important information like detections in the past several months are usually not posted on hack promotion pages. Not good business.

I just read this post and it seems a little disconcerting: http://www.fpscheats.com/topic110520.htm

I am not officially saying anything bad about this product, insulting it, or trying to put it down, as I do not know the actual status of the cheat or anything else (which is why I asked here), but if a product is detected and either it can't handle the anti-cheat or can't be consistently kept up with the anti-cheat, then I don't believe the cheat should be advertised to be sold. That is also bad business.

That said, I would like to keep things calm and professional.

I just wish to know an honest detection rate and the amount of detections in the last 3-5 months for AVA.

Again, thank you for the quick replies,
    Braxre.

The detection rate for the past 3 months...and ever, was non-detected. Simple as that...

as said before: IJJI GM staff have an ego trip and ban legit and hackers just off a report. The hack hasnt been detected since brought on line over a year ago. But, people do get banned from reports. That is the risk of using cheats.

The hack is updated as IJJI anti cheat updates. Our loader is self updating so there is nothing for you to do.

Thank you for all of the information and fast replies. I may think about trying this out.

We hope to see you on the inside. If you need anything else just let us know.

Thread Information