Combat Arms Hacks

Before I buy I just have a few questions;

I read in one of the threads in this section that chams isn't working, only the nx satelite chams works, is this true?

With the aimbot can you set it to only aim in front of you? So that you aren't doing 180 degree turns and stuff which is where people get caught with it. Also is there an autofire feature? If so can I turn aimbot off but keep autofire on?

Is there or will there ever be an afk bot? This is the main thing I am looking for.

Thanks

There is only nx chams

you can adjust the aimbot to look legit or rage. there's an adjustable fov.

no afk bot here/

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    There is only nx chams

you can adjust the aimbot to look legit or rage. there's an adjustable fov.

no afk bot here/
    Okay thanks for your quick reply.

I thought of another question, is there unlimitted ammo hack in this VIP?

No , no unlimited ammo. The problem with that hack is: after you deplete a normal magazine, you will fire blanks till the time has passed to reload. Other sites will not tell you this and have you thinking it is unlimited.

Our coder, codes the hacks so that you will not be hooking the game which can cause detections. Also, with the code in our hack you will not have hardly any down time and if we do it is normally only a matter of a few hours till it is up again. Our combat arms hack survive most Nexon patches and updates. I know in two years our CA hack hasnt had a detection.

Quote Originally Posted by Paid
    No , no unlimited ammo. The problem with that hack is: after you deplete a normal magazine, you will fire blanks till the time has passed to reload. Other sites will not tell you this and have you thinking it is unlimited.

Our coder, codes the hacks so that you will not be hooking the game which can cause detections. Also, with the code in our hack you will not have hardly any down time and if we do it is normally only a matter of a few hours till it is up again. Our combat arms hack survive most Nexon patches and updates. I know in two years our CA hack hasnt had a detection.
    Yeh I know the no reload hack on other VIP and even pub hacks is fake :P But there is a real one out there somewhere I saw a guy about 2 weeks ago in a fireteam using unlimitted med packs, unlimitted nades etc. He dropped about 5medpacks a second they were everywhere covering the whole floor.

Guy is probably already banned though De.Bug puts quality and security before adding fancy things to the hacks that will just wind up getting you banned.

Thread Information