Thread: Wiki leaks

Wiki leaks

http://wikileaks.org/

I would recommend people read some of these diary entries by U.S soldiers, stands to give people a different perspective on things. Also helps to build a legal case for all the soldiers coming back with all sorts of "syndromes" that will be left without proper medical care like in Vietnam.

If we can prove before an international court that their case is justified, and that the events they witnessed which are documented in many of these entries are more than enough to harm a persons mental condition severely then we might be able to win this case. There is already veterans having troubles making enough money to feed their families, and that is just the few people they have let go home. Tons of people are complaining that they did not get paid half of what they were offered, and many other abuses.

I saw all to clearly how the government left the soldiers to suffer, and die after they used them in Vietnam. So I know that information like this is going to be vital to insuring that the troops get the care, and funds they deserve when they do come home. I also know that if I was in their place I would sure feel let down if the people back home did not stand up for my rights, while I was out dieing for theirs (figuratively speaking).

We let crazy pastors commit blasphemy against our fallen brothers grave sites, and wont dare stand up to question the government when we see that what they are doing is wrong. I can say 100% assuredly that we don't deserve to have the brave men, and women fighting for our rights that we do. They stand up for our rights, and freedoms, but when their rights, and freedoms get challenged we hide in our basements like scare sheep. What kind of people are we letting our soldiers return home without medical help, and without a voice to protect them when they need our protection the most.

I for one will not see them do what they did in Vietnam, there is several fundraisers in Canada that are supporting troops freedom of speech, and getting them the funds they need to seek medical help. I will be defiantly participating in these, and donating some funds towards their legal battles.

It confuses me greatly why the more "patriotic" states have not taken up arms with us, and created their own system to help the veterans.
    We need all the help we can get, and we owe it to those who have served.

"Woe be to the sheep that is blind to the actions of its shepherd."

Xl45G, I am a Sales Manager for a company that sells assistive devices to mainly VA hospitals all over the US. I visit VA hospitals all the time and meet with veterans all the time. I also see what these hospitals do for our veterans. The people that work in these hospitals are all very caring helpful people. I can say that our veterans receive top notch care. They are provided with everything that they need and all free of charge paid for by our government. I hate freebies and hand outs as a rule, and the use of the word "entitled" really bothers me, but in the case of our veterans, the deserve nothing but the best care and they truly are "entitled" to all the care and assistive devices that they are given to help them live a normal life.

I was up in Connecticut today at a VA hospital. Last week I was down in Florida and visited 4 VA hospitals. And again, all I saw was helpful caring people helping our veterans with all kinds of issues and problems.

The government of the US has done and is still doing lots of stupid stuff, but the Veterans Administration is a top notch, class act. They truly care and do everything within their power to help and assist our veterans. Our veterans deserve and are "entitled" to the best care that we have to offer, and from what I've seen first hand, they really do get the care that they have earned and deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Xl45G, I am a Sales Manager for a company that sells assistive devices to mainly VA hospitals all over the US. I visit VA hospitals all the time and meet with veterans all the time. I also see what these hospitals do for our veterans. The people that work in these hospitals are all very caring helpful people. I can say that our veterans receive top notch care. They are provided with everything that they need and all free of charge paid for by our government. I hate freebies and hand outs as a rule, and the use of the word "entitled" really bothers me, but in the case of our veterans, the deserve nothing but the best care and they truly are "entitled" to all the care and assistive devices that they are given to help them live a normal life.

I was up in Connecticut today at a VA hospital. Last week I was down in Florida and visited 4 VA hospitals. And again, all I saw was helpful caring people helping our veterans with all kinds of issues and problems.

The government of the US has done and is still doing lots of stupid stuff, but the Veterans Administration is a top notch, class act. They truly care and do everything within their power to help and assist our veterans. Our veterans deserve and are "entitled" to the best care that we have to offer, and from what I've seen first hand, they really do get the care that they have earned and deserve.
    ...and might I also interject that my "EX" Brother in law is well up the food chain at the VA Hospital in Houston.....and everytime we talk it's about the Vet's hw is seeing these days and the care that they are receiving. He,for one...is concerned about the quality of care that he is able to provide and asks me for my input.....which is something I would never have imagined a few years ago.....

I did not mean that everyone in the United States weren't doing something, and I commend you for doing such a positive act like helping the veterans.

I was much more directing it towards younger people who don't know about Vietnam, and what has happened before. Also unaware to the fact that in some places the vets are not getting the care they deserve. Another thing I have come aware to which disgusted me was the fact that certain groups, that are being paid by the government to provide the troops with living conditions have been proven to violate even simple sanitation rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ

Halliburton & KBR being two of these offenders that are doing some really sick things to make some easy money. Just how this guy describes the water really hurts.
    If they are willing to do this to our troops, how can anyone think that they wont do this to us?

If they are willing to do this to our troops, what are they doing to the "enemy"?

When cooperation's start privately owning our lives, and the military becomes a tool for monetary gain. We start to live in a world that is very scary, and Orwellian to say the least.

Thread Information