DE.BUG MASTER PACK

i hope i get in touch with a moderator or someone who can help me,i am 39 years old and this is what i done....i bought the de.bug master pack,and downloaded it,and you have to have a drive "C" in which my drive was named "E" and when i went to partition and whatever i needed to do to change letter to "C" i crash and never once got to use or try the DE.BUG master pack out.....and now had to reinstall windows7....please inform me that i did not waste my money!?!?!?!

Re: DE.BUG MASTER PACK

Quote Originally Posted by dagiant71
    i hope i get in touch with a moderator or someone who can help me,i am 39 years old and this is what i done....i bought the de.bug master pack,and downloaded it,and you have to have a drive "C" in which my drive was named "E" and when i went to partition and whatever i needed to do to change letter to "C" i crash and never once got to use or try the DE.BUG master pack out.....and now had to reinstall windows7....please inform me that i did not waste my money!?!?!?!
    ....wherever you downloaded the loader to.....and renamed it....you should have been able to place the "program" on any drive that you were wanting to use. Please try it again.

you only bought 3 days ago, if you had posted 3 days ago someone would have told you that all you need to do is put in a usb drive and name it "C:" and put the loader on that

sorry for anger,maybe i need management!!!!

i had help on fixing my probs....i enjoy this site,but my anger got the best of me,it happens.....hacker98,ur awesome....and thx a million for the help,i can now go venture on world of pain for zombies!!!!...lol.....seriously its people like hacker98 that help the world go around when in need!!!!....who do i hug,shake hands for having this person around?!?!?!?

Senior Moderator
    Be careful on CA with the zombie mode. Members have posted about being GM's on those modes.

thx for info

i usually have a couple good friends we go there and kill a few just to get exp points and gp points mainly....thx!!!

Thread Information