Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,188
    Rep Power
    0
    I would definitely buy it if I were not making my own computer right now. And I cant just stop cause I have currently invested 13,000 into it. And the graphics card will cost me about another 1,000 or 2. Not to mention the cooling system :cussing: . But I will post pictures of it when I am done. Its really sick. Been building it for 3 years now. Almost got all the components.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by damn hackers
    I would definitely buy it if I were not making my own computer right now. And I cant just stop cause I have currently invested 13,000 into it. And the graphics card will cost me about another 1,000 or 2. Not to mention the cooling system :cussing: . But I will post pictures of it when I am done. Its really sick. Been building it for 3 years now. Almost got all the components.
    3 years? That sounds like most of your parts are out of date than. Whenever I build a computer I never wait more than a few weeks to buy everything. I just finished my newest build.. was a little over budget at $2,300 but hitting mid 30,000 range 3D Mark scores and great FPS

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Look up.
    Posts
    1,276
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by damn hackers
    I would definitely buy it if I were not making my own computer right now. And I cant just stop cause I have currently invested 13,000 into it. And the graphics card will cost me about another 1,000 or 2. Not to mention the cooling system :cussing: . But I will post pictures of it when I am done. Its really sick. Been building it for 3 years now. Almost got all the components.
    3 years? That sounds like most of your parts are out of date than. Whenever I build a computer I never wait more than a few weeks to buy everything. I just finished my newest build.. was a little over budget at $2,300 but hitting mid 30,000 range 3D Mark scores and great FPS
    Build me one since you love me so much? <3

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,188
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by damn hackers
    I would definitely buy it if I were not making my own computer right now. And I cant just stop cause I have currently invested 13,000 into it. And the graphics card will cost me about another 1,000 or 2. Not to mention the cooling system :cussing: . But I will post pictures of it when I am done. Its really sick. Been building it for 3 years now. Almost got all the components.
    3 years? That sounds like most of your parts are out of date than. Whenever I build a computer I never wait more than a few weeks to buy everything. I just finished my newest build.. was a little over budget at $2,300 but hitting mid 30,000 range 3D Mark scores and great FPS
    Not to much out of date. And also the issue of my income plus outcome doesnt allow me to make a new computer in less that a year. I was thinking about just saving that money and buying an alienware. But decided not to, and build my own. Me I am not to good at building things such as technical things like computers. So I have a friend of mine also helping me build it. I told him I would give him a case of beer and 40$ when we are all done lol. Which is also contributing how long its taking for the computer to be done. Since he always is going on trips and working. But its still very nice. The only thing that I think is really out of date is the outer shell, or you know the look. I got it off of my old windows 2000 computer with the with the white look and some coffee stains lol. But I will be painting and will be making it more custom. And sorry if this skips or has alot of errors. Had to type this before I leave to work.

  5. #15
    Senior Member R10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,190
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Selling Used Gaming PC (2 Years Old) High FPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Selling Used Gaming PC (2 Years Old) High FPS

    Hey everybody,

    I am here today to sell my 2 year old gaming desktop, which I stopped using once I built my new PC a few months ago. I have fully tested this machine and everything still works great. If you have any questions, feel free to post them or send me a pm.

    Specifications:

    APEVIA X-CRUISER ATX Mid Tower
    APEVIA 500W Power Supply (modular)
    Gigabyte GA-MA790X-DS4 Motherboard (F5)
    AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black Edition (L3: 2MB) @ 3.0 GHz unlocked
    4GB Corsair DDR2-800 (CM2X2048-6400C4DHX)
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT (BF:BC2 on High/MW2 on High)
    1x 640GB SATA2 7200RPM Hard-Drive
    LITE-ON 16X DVD +/-R Burner
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.1 Card

    Preloaded Software:

    * Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Edition
    > Latest Service Packs, Updates, and Hotfixes

    * Office 2010 Professional
    > Latest Updates, and Hotfixes

    Free Software:

    * Brand New - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (unused scanned key)

    Price:

    I am asking for $500 or best offer, though for the price this is a great machine, I love to play games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, Starcraft 2, Civilization 5, Left for Dead 1 and 2, and many other games all playable on High without lag.. not bad for a 9800 GT !

    Delivery:

    Shipping in the United States is $40 (insured) via USPS. Shipping Internationally depends on country, please send me a PM if interested.

    Payment:

    I would prefer to do a money order on this purchase for security. Most money orders can be obtained at the post office, bank or gas station. If an older member / mod is interested, I will consider Google Checkout as an alternative.

    Thank you!,
    DD
    I want this pc bad... willing to trade? ill give u my PC

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,474
    Rep Power
    0
    Price updated to $400 from $500 as of 1/24/2011

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm interested, i sent you a PM, could you message me some pictures of it and how much Shipping is to the UK i sent you my zip code.

    Thanks, Tony.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonys
    I'm interested, i sent you a PM, could you message me some pictures of it and how much Shipping is to the UK i sent you my zip code.

    Thanks, Tony.
    Hi Tony,

    Sure I'll send all the pictures and information to you tomorrow.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    229
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by tonys
    I'm interested, i sent you a PM, could you message me some pictures of it and how much Shipping is to the UK i sent you my zip code.

    Thanks, Tony.
    Hi Tony,

    Sure I'll send all the pictures and information to you tomorrow.
    I've not received the pictures mate, i would really love to see what it looks like

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    6,474
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonys
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by tonys
    I'm interested, i sent you a PM, could you message me some pictures of it and how much Shipping is to the UK i sent you my zip code.

    Thanks, Tony.
    Hi Tony,

    Sure I'll send all the pictures and information to you tomorrow.
    I've not received the pictures mate, i would really love to see what it looks like
    that's strange.. I guess my PM didn't go through :/ I'll try again tonight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Selling my HIGH -End Gaming PC
    By register in forum Buy, Sale and Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. umm, been away for years..
    By overated in forum General Information
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 08:00 PM
  3. Selling a K.O.S. High ranked account
    By R10 in forum Buy, Sale and Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:03 PM
  4. Almost 2 years....
    By wicked96ta in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •