Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by genoisdabest
    if this dumb kid gets a chance to get is money back why shouldn't I?

http://www.fpscheats.com/post744297....8f95b53d436fae
    ...I just read that thread and there was never any mention of a refund.

While it's true that yes a cancellation can be made in the "snap of a finger" you did not. Your paypal account was still being auto billed, as in you never fully canceled the account. We just assumed you were still happy with the service since you were paying every month. Since FPSCHEATS does not have access to your paypal account - therefore cannot make payments for you - therefore you are the only person legally responsible for the payments and actions that occur on YOUR paypal account.

We as the developer have provided the product to you since you began your subscription in April.

For more information please read the other mod posts above (Reatki, and Galv).

Re: Unauthorized Paypal Transaction Refund is MANDATORY!

I would suggest reading my post in it's entirety before going off again as you clearly do not understand how PayPal works OR you just want to blame someone for your lack of action in the past. I don't know how anyone can make it any clearer than this so read on.

1) We can not start a subscription for you, that is something only the PayPal user can do by clicking the Subscribe link, logging into their PayPal account and then completing it there. Same goes for canceling a subscription, you need to log in to PayPal and cancel it. Nobody can initiate an subscription for you.

2) When you signed up it started a recurring renewal every 28 days (4 weeks), this is also stated clearly during the sign up process. That means until you cancel the subscription at PayPal, PayPal continues to send a payment on your behalf every 28 days to keep your subscription active.

There is no conspiracy and no fraud was committed. You simply did not read and now choose to blame us. Also there is also a sticky in EVERY single forum with instructions on how to cancel a recurring subscription at PayPal but I can only assume you did not read that either. You did have access to those forums since April though.

auto payments can be canceled in the snap of a finger so there is no reason why you guy's can't pay me back for at least 1 month.
    You are absolutely correct, you could have logged into PayPal and canceled it that fast. We on the other hand can not log into your account and do it for you nor can we read minds and know when someone no longer wants the subscription.

I've even made sure to cancel my subscriptions along time ago. Months and months went by where I didn't get charged for FPS cheats, but then all the sudden out of nowhere, somehow I get started on a subscription and I am the only person who has access to my account.
    Not true, the below is from payment history logs and clearly shows you permitted it to continue despite you claiming to check your account daily.

Prior payment dates:
    Please note the 28day interval as I explained above

Amount: 20 USD
    Date: 2010-04-08 18:10:09

Date: 2010-05-06 15:58:19

Date: 2010-06-03 20:34:11

Date: 2010-07-01 17:46:21

Date: 2010-07-29 14:17:28

Date: 2010-08-26 19:08:49

We also have the PayPal email address the FPSCheats forum user name and a PayPal transaction ID for each one.

Consider the above info before going on about disputes because logs are hard to argue with and PayPal has the same ones. Also your post here is proof you knowingly initiated a subscription with us so I have stored a copy of it as well. As said by others you have had access to what you subscribed to all along.

I am closing this as there is no point in continuing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information