Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unauthorized Paypal Transaction Refund is MANDATORY!

I've not used FPScheats for months and months I've even made sure to cancel my subscriptions along time ago. Months and months went by where I didn't get charged for FPS cheats, but then all the sudden out of nowhere, somehow I get started on a subscription and I am the only person who has access to my account. I have not downloaded any cheat program during this subscription.

I demand a refund if a refund is not provided I will be forced into taking legal action. I check my bank account balance every single day I know where every penny goes and why it's going there this was an unauthorized transaction.

If you're an admin reading this, pm me for my phone number. I've already tried calling your companies number several times.

This needs to be resolved as soon as possible if I do not get notice from you guys in a couple days you'll leave me no choice.

Your info has been sent to the Admins section.

Re: Unauthorized Paypal Transaction Refund is MANDATORY!

Quote Originally Posted by genoisdabest
    I've not used FPScheats for months and months I've even made sure to cancel my subscriptions along time ago. Months and months went by where I didn't get charged for FPS cheats, but then all the sudden out of nowhere, somehow I get started on a subscription and I am the only person who has access to my account. I have not downloaded any cheat program during this subscription.

I demand a refund if a refund is not provided I will be forced into taking legal action. I check my bank account balance every single day I know where every penny goes and why it's going there this was an unauthorized transaction.

If you're an admin reading this, pm me for my phone number. I've already tried calling your companies number several times.

This needs to be resolved as soon as possible if I do not get notice from you guys in a couple days you'll leave me no choice.
    You didn't actually cancel your subscription to us until today:

Code:
    genoisdabest      USD      0      Debit                Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 pm      pay from: b********o@hotmail.com to: fpspayments@gmail.com (subscr_cancel)
    We have provided the service, and still do, for which you purchased and whether you use that service, or not, is no fault of ours.

Regarding the legal action, we have logged proof of the service that was available to you but you decided not to use so that option may prove costly to you. I hope it doesn't get to that stage genoisdabest.

I just THIS ONE canceled it today! I had a membership a long time ago and canceled and I was not getting monthly charges. This is a new subscription that I was simply unaware of so I had to cancel it. The second Subscription was unauthorized.

Service was available but the subscription was UNAUTHORIZED

I'm not looking for excuses I'm looking for what I should be rightfully entitled. And I believe I should be entitled to getting a full refund at least for this month of 20.00 USD.

We have no power to bill PayPay, they do not allow invoices to be sent that trigger a auto payment. PayPal just does not work that way.
    You past sub that you had in April was never canceled. You may wish to visit your PayPal account and look at it. I would also advise contacting PayPal so that they can verify how subscriptions and billing work.

auto payments can be canceled in the snap of a finger so there is no reason why you guy's can't pay me back for at least 1 month.

if this dumb kid gets a chance to get is money back why shouldn't I?

http://www.fpscheats.com/post744297....8f95b53d436fae

"We have no power to bill PayPay, they do not allow invoices to be sent that trigger a auto payment. PayPal just does not work that way.
    You past sub that you had in April was never canceled. You may wish to visit your PayPal account and look at it. I would also advise contacting PayPal so that they can verify how subscriptions and billing work." I find this information to be suggestibility useless I know for a fact you can transfer amounts of money on PayPal you told me a fact correct but that does not mean that the money can't be sent back in any other way on PayPal.

If I am forced to file a dispute, by all means I will.

A dispute will leave you with nothing but a hardware ban from this site, as well as legal action against yourself.

You are in the wrong here, you did not cancel your subscription. End of story.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information