Thread: Help Please!

Help Please!

None of the hacks work I have change Computers and still does not work so it must be the hack or its just me am not getting good customer support and am trying all i can even my self to find out the problem i downloaded the firewall updated net frame work direct X , try fixing the game settings. Try to Inject Different times 0 to 20 , Doing verify Integrity of game cache,
    Do Not ask what kind of anti virus i have I do not have any i reformatted my pc so it only has the windows firewall . If some one can team viewer me and see what is the really problem please tell me i try to delete the hack files and download them again I now am using my new computer and not the old one again so i might have to reset the hard ware but now i know the hacks does not work for both computer so it must be the hack or its some how not injecting or something I this don't Understand. And when i Buy the hacks none of the hacks work for any game so its a big problem so it kinda a big waist of money .But please I do need help if you guys think i might miss doing something tell me bc I don't really know all i know is it be better if you guys team viewer me . :x

Well if you changed computers and reformatted then that's where your problem is coming from. The hacks only work for one PC. You might need a reset. The hack will not work once it sees that you are trying to use on another PC so that you are not trying to share it. Ask for a reset in the VIP section.

You have been asked a number of time to post your support requests in your VIP section. Spamming the forums with multiple topics on the same problem will not speed the process up any. Please stick to one topic. Future multiple posts on this will end in a warning.
    [locked]

Thread Information