Mac vs PC: History of the Internet

This is just a project I did for my US History Class. We had to do the history of something on a poster. I decided I wanted to create a video. It has a lot of inside jokes as the comic relief. Sorry if you don't get it. Also check out description. Some really interesting friends helped in this video.

Watch in highest quality you can. If not kinda looks BLAH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1DH44KJHE

Have a Nice Day ^_^!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq1DH44KJHE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

Code:
    Embedded for you - Snuke

You say '****in' in a school project damn!

Otherwise, funny video, nice work. (Ending was hilarious)

Quote Originally Posted by Evannave
    You say 'f00k' in a school project damn!

Otherwise, funny video, nice work. (Ending was hilarious)
    Really at my college it doesn't matter. All our professors don't care. Also I didn't say is straight out. I cut the audio just a lil bit. lol
    Have a Nice Day ^_^!

In my speaker class last semester i did a Pc vs Mac speech as well... It was interesting how i learned that PC is truly better than Mac

my friend did a speech in his class and said some bad words too..professors dont seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by jonisgod
    In my speaker class last semester i did a Pc vs Mac speech as well... It was interesting how i learned that PC is truly better than Mac

my friend did a speech in his class and said some bad words too..professors dont seem to care.
    IDK where ur getting your info from but really it's an opinion on which is better. PC is used for the everyday user and Mac is for the more artistic type of person. I like both because I use pc for gaming and then mac for all my projects. Both are becoming more alike. Mac are starting to get more games and pc is really trying to give the more artisic side of things. Just saying.
    Have a Nice Day ^_^!

I was just kidding....i know it comes down to personal choice. In my photoshop class i HAVE to use a mac, its terrible! Lol

Thread Information